Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,331 members, 7,891,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:38 PM

EXCLUSIVE! Funke Akindele Set To Remarry As Lover, JJC Skillz Proposes Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE! Funke Akindele Set To Remarry As Lover, JJC Skillz Proposes Marriage (1316 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates JJC Skillz 40th Birthday With Music Video / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE! Funke Akindele Set To Remarry As Lover, JJC Skillz Proposes Marriage by famobaba(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2016
Funke Akindele said ‘Yes’ to multi-talented musician, Abdul Rasheed Bello popularly known as JJC Skillz when he recently popped the big question to the actress, ExpressNG can authoritatively confirm.
She was moved to tears and speechless, when her singer lover went down on one knee and presented to her a beautiful ring. ExpressNG source confirmed that the surprise proposal took place few weeks ago in Lekki on the set of her new TV Comedy Drama, Jenifa’s Diary.
Funke Akindele has remained single after separating from her hubby, Kehinde Almaroof in 2013 under very controversial circumstances. JJC Skillz is a single father of three children, ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different women.
“Their romance is not a rumour as many people believe. Funke Akindele said Yes to JJC Skillz when he proposed marriage some weeks ago while on set. I am sorry, I can’t give you photos even if you give me $1million. Just wait for them to officially announce it,” ExpressNG source confirmed.

Read More - http://expressng.com/2016/02/exclusive-funke-akindele-set-to-remarry-as-lover-jjc-skillz-proposes-marriage/#r7jHrjv7vbwiACxP.99

Re: EXCLUSIVE! Funke Akindele Set To Remarry As Lover, JJC Skillz Proposes Marriage by DONFASZY(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
I pity jennifer....na curse frm her villa...u no fit marry freah single man...d worst w is here....fada of 3 wit 3 diff moda...haba...its nt all celebrity dat ve sense...

mark my words...
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Funke Akindele Set To Remarry As Lover, JJC Skillz Proposes Marriage by Came: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
The girl no get class at all like the Jenifa for that Jenifa movie.

(1) (Reply)

Queens Of Anambra Storms Commissioner Of Police's Office - Lovely Photos / ''I Gave Cars To Nollywood Actors 'cos Many Of Them Are Poor'' – Prophet Joshua / Guess The Lady's Butt Klint Da Drunk And Wife Are Resting On (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.