Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,643 members, 7,889,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. (6547 Views)

Aww! This Lady Donated Her Kidney To A Stranger,now They're Gettin Married!photo / Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon / Am Gettin Married 2 A Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by wilson007: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2009
@ Theseeker ,Words words words, U are rily a nice guy, why the insults at first, U've said it all, she was in it for a reason and out for a better reason, frm inside gossip, she met him on the fone and she has seen him like twice, I've actually had other girls but nothing serious, Thanks for explainin, and i still tryin 2 move on but it aint easy.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by TheSeeker(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2009
wilson007:

@ Theseeker ,Words words words, U are rily a nice guy, why the insults at first, U've said it all, she was in it for a reason and out for a better reason, frm inside gossip, she met him on the fone and she has seen him like twice, I've actually had other girls but nothing serious, Thanks for explainin, and i still tryin 2 move on but it aint easy.
Sorry if it came out as envenomed, didn't actually mean it that way. Call it egocentric, I like to believe that men should think faster and better(no offense to women, they are better outliners and planners) and I hate that a man should be taken for a ride and making matters worse, the said man, should not see it in crystal clear light. It's a simple thing to see, when a woman starts at important issues, to reference to your personal effects and achievements, always raise any eyebrow but there are few exceptions, an instance of where a woman is trying to let you manage your income and tells you how to minimize my spending and be somewhat frugal and many more where they offer useful tips. But when a woman makes references to your money, car, house, to suit her own desire, something is amiss and you've got to get to the root of it so you know who you're dealing with.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by wilson007: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2009
Sure i'm glad she did the eye openin for me before i fell into a trap, I was rily blind but now my eyes are open, Duo she is a nice, carin and honest chick but her eyes dey chock for a marriage. By the way she is 21. No pressure frm home, as a matter of fact, her whole family is not in support cause i've recieved cals frm them, Thanks again,
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by TheSeeker(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2009
A pure money monger. Thank your stars she's gone out of your life for good. Such women sleep behind their husbands back to get money when their husbands are having rough financial times.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by obainoj: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2009
pally, beautiful ones are not yet born,concenterate on ur job hunt as soon as u get one, chics will flock arround u like sugar-ants on sugar,PLS LET HER GO cos life's is too short to tear one apart over spoilt milk, BE A MAN, DONT mind those telling u not to loose her cos they are bunch of idealists not realists,
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by Romeo4real(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2009
What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married.
Isnt this question kinda irrelevant, bodering on stupid? What CAN u do? Stop the wedding? Make more of a fool of yourself than she has already? Move on my friend!
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by Eaglebabe: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2009
She wants marriage and she has got it,so what is ur own?Plse let her go.If she is making a mistake,time will tell and sort that one out.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by wilson007: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2009
Sori eaglebabe, done dat already so no need 2 para,
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by wilson007: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2009
This girl is still tryin 2 put it in my face dat she is gettin married. Callin and sayin stuffs like 'me and my husband this' na wa oh,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard / Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess / Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.