Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,759 members, 7,972,717 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:55 PM

Computer And Phone Apps For Sale Of Any Kind Or Type.at#500 Each. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Computer And Phone Apps For Sale Of Any Kind Or Type.at#500 Each. (527 Views)

Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms / List Of JOB SCAM TEXT And Phone Numbers Of Job Scamers / Websites Of It, Computer And Telecommunication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer And Phone Apps For Sale Of Any Kind Or Type.at#500 Each. by mo50(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2009
hello,
my name is hamza mohammed am i sell softwares for symanthec inc.my latest softaware is limewire software which is used by some software shops to download songs,videos,pictures etcand sell it to people at high priceswell,if you are ready to either start downloading for your self or want to start up ur own download shop,this one's for you .what the software does is search the web for what you are loking for and gets it without any charges.the SPECIAL FEATURE of this software is that it all so downloads films that came out only a week ago.how cool is that and it could be your at a give away price of #1000.who ever needs an application of any sort should contact me on kolawole619@yahoo.com or 08069241065.i also have phone apps.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Man For U / Vacant Position For Programmer In A Financial Firm- Urgent / Become A Millionaire Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.