Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,314 members, 7,910,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:28 PM

Funke Akindele And Jjc Skillz Set To Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Jjc Skillz Set To Get Married (506 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Club At Quilox / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Jjc Skillz Set To Get Married by Halleydavid: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
There are speculations making rounds that popular actress, Funke Akindele (Jenifa) has said the big YES to London based musician, Abdul Rasheed Bello (popularly known as JJC Skillz).

According to an anonymous source, he proposed to her on the set of her latest TV comedy, Jenifa's Diary. Below is how she reported it:

"Their romance is not a rumour as many people believe. Funke Akindele said Yes to JJC Skillz when he proposed marriage some weeks ago while on set. I am sorry, I can’t give you photos even if you give me $1million. Just wait for them to officially announce it."
Funke Akindele id a divorcee while JJC Skillz is a single father of three children from three different women.

If this is true, then we say a big CONGRATS to the latest celebrity couple.

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/is-funke-akindele-really-getting.html

Re: Funke Akindele And Jjc Skillz Set To Get Married by Halleydavid: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Funke Akindele And Jjc Skillz Set To Get Married by jaynee1: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Akon Says That He Helped Discover Young Thug – Watch Full Interview / Naija's1st Assembled Football Team And Their Baggy Trousers In London / FANS REACT TO MERCY AIGBE-GENTRY’S WORKING CONDITIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.