Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:59 AM

Who Should I Be With?pt 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Be With?pt 2 (430 Views)

Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? / My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? / What Shld I Be Expecting On My First Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Should I Be With?pt 2 by Intoboy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
tofunmi was jux lyk an angel to me,she was friendly ad beautiful,ha liked her very much bt ha was stil in love with faith,ha tot of faith everytime ha see tofunmi.one day,tofunmi told me she was in love wit me,ha was surprise at first,den i told her abt faith thinkin she wil respect d fact dah i already hav a gf..buh she didn't,she was pesistent ad wanted us to date,i told her i love her too..she was vewi happy buh ha stil thought abt faith ha neva wanted to loose her.hmm i ad tofunmi began our love affair.months later faith came visiting.ha was very much surprised to see her,ha tot we might neva meet again.she apologised 4 leavin me 4 such a long time ad i forgave her,nw m havin two gfs.dnt wanna loose any of dem....wah do u tink ha shud do? No insults please.
Re: Who Should I Be With?pt 2 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
How old are you? undecided

(1) (Reply)

For Married Folks! / 5 Ladies You Should Never Try Dating If You Are Broke / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.