Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,416 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Vera Sidika Quits Kenyan TV Show After Fight With Rival Stacey Over Davido(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika Quits Kenyan TV Show After Fight With Rival Stacey Over Davido(pics) (1702 Views)

Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today / Seyi Law And Wife, Ebere Stacey Aletile Step Out In Style For Date Night / Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vera Sidika Quits Kenyan TV Show After Fight With Rival Stacey Over Davido(pics) by stephenduru: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
Two days ago, Vera Sidika hinted that she will no longer be part of the TV series Nairobi Diaries, a show about socialites and the luxurious lives they lead. Today, she confirmed the rumours that she is finally done with Nairobi Diaries, addressing the issues fans have with her character in the reality TVshow, and emphasising that it was all scripted by producers.She said....

'It's not a rumor, I am No Longer on Nairobi Diaries. Got my Mind made up. For those asking why is it my business questioning people about stuff; kindly ask the producers. I do what I'm asked to cause its work at the end of the day but people judging & claiming u poking your nose on people business when it's not as it looks is sad. When u watch ask yourself why wasn't I given a chance to talk, where was my confession...Lies & Betrayal is something I can't take. I will not be used or let anyone ruin or damage my brand. With that said, I'm not going 2 be on Reunion nor Season 2. Either way, I still love you all.I'll update y'all on more projects to come...Soon. As for now, Adios Nairobi.

However, one of the stars of the show Stacey Pendo (who has had real life confrontations with Sidika) denied claims that they are given scripts and added that the show would do much better without Sidika.

In January, Pendo and Sidika got into a physical fight when she allegedly emptied the contents of a glass on Vera. Standard Digital reported that the fight was linked to Davido, who had allegedly dated the two women.

And now, some of Vera’s fans are voicing concerns about how Sidika and Pendo fought on the show over Davido.

“What shocked me was how you would call Pendo to interrogate her and go on and on about Davido,” a fan named shirohgee commented on Vera’s page.

In response, Vera clarified that it was all the producers pulling the strings. “@shirohgee I didn’t even call anyone; the producers called her,” she said, “…Girl, my brand is better than this. Working on my own shit now.”

So that’s how Davido traipses all over the continent, causing wahala? LOL!

NB:The first pic above is Vera Sidika while the 2nd is Stacey Pendo.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/vera-sidika-pulls-out-of-kenyan-tv-show.html

Re: Vera Sidika Quits Kenyan TV Show After Fight With Rival Stacey Over Davido(pics) by stephenduru: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Vera Sidika Quits Kenyan TV Show After Fight With Rival Stacey Over Davido(pics) by axortedbabe(f): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Who b this ones them
Re: Vera Sidika Quits Kenyan TV Show After Fight With Rival Stacey Over Davido(pics) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
abeg Wats 'Nairobi diaries' ?
Re: Vera Sidika Quits Kenyan TV Show After Fight With Rival Stacey Over Davido(pics) by kay29000(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
So she is done with the show? Just like that? Didn't she sign a contract? Or is all these drama a publicity stunt for the show?
Re: Vera Sidika Quits Kenyan TV Show After Fight With Rival Stacey Over Davido(pics) by stjsd(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Vera Sidika Quits Kenyan TV Show After Fight With Rival Stacey Over Davido(pics) by cruzita(f): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
undecided wetin concern us with these ones?
Re: Vera Sidika Quits Kenyan TV Show After Fight With Rival Stacey Over Davido(pics) by benedictnsi(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
cruzita:
undecided wetin concern us with these ones?

I wonder oooooo

Some Girls just turn themselves into Olosho..... Davido weh no dey ready to marry today or tomorrow sef undecided
Re: Vera Sidika Quits Kenyan TV Show After Fight With Rival Stacey Over Davido(pics) by goldbim(f): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Who cares??@least she don chop her own part of davido's money...some babes hmm.
Re: Vera Sidika Quits Kenyan TV Show After Fight With Rival Stacey Over Davido(pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
kilokan mi

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Hits The Gym As She Lifts Heavy Iron(pics+video) / Newly Married Indian Women Hot Honeymoon Photoshoot / This White Lady Doesn't Know Ghana As A Nation- See Tweet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.