Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,311 members, 7,971,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

Sure Assistant!!! Score 250+ In Jamb Starting On 27th Of Febraury - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sure Assistant!!! Score 250+ In Jamb Starting On 27th Of Febraury (373 Views)

How To Know You Are Re-writing Jamb Starting From July. / LAUTECH Calls Off 8 Months Strike, Resumes On The 27th Of January / Sure Assistant!!! Score 250+ In Jamb Starting On 27th Of Febraury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sure Assistant!!! Score 250+ In Jamb Starting On 27th Of Febraury by fineyemi(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
=> Are you tired of Sitting at home hopelessly due to Admission Issues? Don’t Panic, we will help you secure admission to your school of choice.

we have rendered unbeatable exam assistance to Over 10,000 Nigerians and is ready to do it again for 2016 JAMB Candidates

HOW WILL I RECEIVE THE JAMB ASSISTANCE SOLUTION?

We’ve learnt a Great Lesson from the Last Jamb, Now we will be delivering all our Assistance in
only two ways to all our Candidates:-

1.Via SMS to your Phone.
2.Answer Page online

HOW CAN I REGISTER FOR JAMB ASSISTANCE?

LIST OF AVAILABLE SUBJECTS
1. English
2. Maths
3. Biology
4. Physics
5. Chemistry
6. Literature
7. Government
8. Economics
9. Commerce
10. C.R.K
11. Agric.sci
12. Geography
13. Accounting

SUBSCRIPTION PRICE LIST:
i) 4 Subjects: N5000 till Jamb Ended

(ii) All Subjects: N25,000 till Jamb ended

In order to Subscribe for our Jamb Answers, You have to deposit the subscription fee of
just N5,000 flat for all Four(4) Subjects into Below Account Details:

There is one bank to subscribe on which is GTB
Choose your bank & Whatsapp/sms Us On 08166343495 and texting us with "I want to subscribe for jamb".

Once we receive your message, we will reply you with any of the account number.

(1) (Reply)

Download PU MET Admit Card 2016 Punjab MET Call Letter At Met.puchd.ac.in / . / How Can I Build My Cgpa To Get At Lest 2.1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.