Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,368 members, 7,934,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:59 AM

‘why People Think Actresses Are Promiscuous’ – Bimbo Thomas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘why People Think Actresses Are Promiscuous’ – Bimbo Thomas (561 Views)

Bimbo Thomas And Her Son Looking All Fresh / Most Married Actresses Are Cheats –sapphire Ogodobodo / Kemi Olunloyo: Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus, Bimbo Thomas Need Breast Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘why People Think Actresses Are Promiscuous’ – Bimbo Thomas by Erave: 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Since she shot to prominence few years ago after starring in the popular movie, ‘Omo Ghetto’, delectable actress, Bimbo Thomas has grown to become a household name in the movie industry.
The soft spoken actress known for her characteristic role in Nollywood flicks is now the toast of movie lovers who graciously adore her acting skills.
Speaking with ERAVE, the actress expressed her displeasure on the belief held by members of the public that Nollywood actors are promiscuous. “It’s a very bad misconception from Nollywood followers who believe that actresses her promiscuous or seen as sex objects. Some people see nothing good about actors when they are away from TV screens than been randy.”
When queried on what might be responsible for that, she said “I think it depends on how some of us (actors) relate with our fans. For me, I am open to everyone around me and relate freely with people. Sometimes, people take such actions to be something else from a distance which affects their judgment of our attitudes and general lifestyle.”
On how she balances the demands of .... read more here: http://eraveng.com/2016/02/25/why-people-think-actresses-are-promiscuous-bimbo-thomas/
Re: ‘why People Think Actresses Are Promiscuous’ – Bimbo Thomas by Excelsior12(f): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
really?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is Being Sued By Rafael Linares, Find Out Why! / I Don't Do Drugs, I Hardly Drink, I've Never Committed A Crime - Kim K / Kylie Jenner Photos In Puma Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.