Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,385 members, 7,910,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:08 PM

She Wants Dinner With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Dinner With Me (586 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Dinner With Me by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
There is this decent girl in my church whom I am attracted to. We got closer but got to know is in a relationship though distant. As a result, I couldn't go further but to remain as friends eventhough I desire to have her.

Until recent, she asked if we could hangout (dinner according to her) sometime. I agreed immediately.

We are young employed graduates.

Is this an opportunity for me to make a move or it isn't right since she suggested the date*?

I need sincere answers please.
Re: She Wants Dinner With Me by KINGinVAHALA: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
soa89:
There is this decent girl in my church whom I am attracted to. We got closer but got to know is in a relationship though distant. As a result, I couldn't go further but to remain as friends eventhough I desire to have her.

Until recent, she asked if we could hangout (dinner according to her) sometime. I agreed immediately.

We are young employed graduates.

Is this an opportunity for me to make a move or it isn't right since she suggested the date*?

I need sincere answers please.
Why are you asking me?
Re: She Wants Dinner With Me by sinaj(f): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
My mb embarassed
Re: She Wants Dinner With Me by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Its not an opportunity until you seize the moment and conquer it. Let the mood of things while you guys hang out be your bearing... Don't forget to have fun and loosen up. Its a date , not a church service wink

1 Like

Re: She Wants Dinner With Me by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
sinaj:
My mb embarassed
cheesy. Typical economist... Must u gain on every kobo?
Re: She Wants Dinner With Me by kingofchess(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
do u wanna bleep her?
Re: She Wants Dinner With Me by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
But u know she has boyfriend while then asking out again
Re: She Wants Dinner With Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
But u know she has boyfriend while then asking out again

Like I said, I desire her as a mate kiss

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Opinions / Why Do People Think There Is No More Love When Initial Gragra Finally Fade? / My Silent FIRST Observation In Nairaland...check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.