Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon (4644 Views)

The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective / Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Nezan(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2009
Prophet Muhammad errs not

What about the famed satanic verses?

Bible is incontestanbly interpolated; full with absurdities, contradictions, confusions, etc. Yet, that does not render it wholly erroneous for there are "true" sayings of Jesus

Yet you have not been able to produce the original bible you people claim is in mecca grin grin
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by babs787(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
@Nezan

Create a thread for that please and assist Salman Rushdie cheesy
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Tudor6(f): 12:33am On Jul 17, 2009
Why? So you can come blab senseless again??
Blabs787 go back to where you were hiding, we were begining to enjoy this place without your gibberish and clowning around.
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Nezan(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2009
babs787:

@Nezan

Create a thread for that please and assist Salman Rushdie cheesy

I would not mind discussing it here. Oya, start with naming the al ilah daughters grin grin
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by littleb(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2009
@nezan

Where are the satanic verses? I think you got that from bible.
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by Bashbaba(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2009
Thanks to Allah for He has given us a spokeperson like Alhaji, otherwise a lot of us would have gotten a heavy loads of work to do.Looking at the threads all over, one feels satisfied as to the heavy blows he had dealt with those erroneous beliefs of theirs.In most cases,we always dont even need to post any reply than to hold back saying Wallahu Yasimuka Mina Nas for elder Adebowale and his brothers .He has virtually said it all.

It is a mystery that a prophet died of poison because it put his prophethood into question but it never occur to anyone that it is more than an abnormal (predicted or not) for the so call son of god to be nailed ( by their own account eventhough  I do not belief, borrowing the words of Alhaji )when God has nothing to do with blood ( for sins He can perdon without neccessarily shedding blood)

@Olabowale
Have you ever asked them the type of death they were expected of Mustafa if truly he should be considered a genuine prophet by their standards? Probably if he had died on the cross, live forever as an immortal and supreme being (Allah S.W) or beheaded like John,the baptist and his father, Zakarriyau ( May Allah be pleased with all of them)
You dont actually need to say more,their faiths are made and their hearts are sealed just as Allah's statements must come to pass.You can not help that! Thank Allah for having mercy on your mother.Save Allah's mercy,she would have been among the astrayed.I pray she shares Firdaus with the likes of Maryam,the innocent mother of Jesus (AS) and the believing wife of that stone-hearted Kufr of Egypt.
Salam.
Re: The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon by ttruth(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2010
Abuzola:

Muhammad and not jesus, muhammad predicted his death. You hear me so

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Al- Taqiyah at its best. Muhammed did not predict his death. He was not a prophet in the first place.

littleb:

@nezan
Where are the satanic verses? I think you got that from bible.

Satanic verses are in the Quran and the Ahadiths. Salman Rushdie exposed Islam for what it really is that is why the ayatollahs issued a fatwa for him to be killed because they know he is saying the truth about the Quran.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Muhammedan Islam makes me laugh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrating Valentine's Days (A Short Fatwa) / A, B, C of the Hajj Rites / Giving People Their Dues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.