Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,840 members, 7,966,123 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:32 AM

The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) (51635 Views)

Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
i no dy chop vegetable oil jare,one doc. told me it's not good for person health,but i dy chop am once in a while sha
u sure so?
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2016
U must be a Hunter...

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Cesclxg(m): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2016
U guys shouldn't be too hard on the Op. There's no accounting for taste. The act in itself is disgusting, to say the least. I can't wrap my mind how someone would eat such disgusting rodent. Eating a rat is tantamount to eating a cockroach. So Yucky!!!
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by francotunsco: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
...just wondering how it will taste! Does it taste as good as snake?
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by chineduho: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Cesclxg How is exchange betin treating you or have you retired?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sesame Seed Can Any Body Tell Me The YoRUBA ,igbo And House Name? / Man Saves N357,000 By Not Drinking For 124 Days (Photos) / Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.