Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,348 members, 7,937,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? (853 Views)

Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad / Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by lanre88(m): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2016
Girl: Baby please I want to fix my hair for xmas I want you to give me some money to do that. (The guy reaches for his pocket, takes out N10,000 gives it to her and say)

Boy: Baby take this N10,000 I know it's small, but please manage it.
(The girls collects the money, counts it and it's N10,000 just as the boy said. She took N1,500, returned N8,500 to the boy and said)

Girl: Baby N1,500 will be ok for me. So take the N8500 balance and use it for something good, you don't have to start spending too much on me now. When we get married, you can think of doing that...

Does this kind of girls still exist in Nigeria ?
(A) Yes
(B) May be
(C) No
(D) For Where?

Just asking anyways.
Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by klassykute(m): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2016
for where?

2 Likes

Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by MolarT(m): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2016
CAPITAL NO

2 Likes

Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by Dexpro: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2016
Kai! Pfor where?

2 Likes

Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by Topestbilly(m): 12:15am On Feb 26, 2016
Op u get her contact?

2 Likes

Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by vicstar(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2016
No! Our girls are business minded they'd rather invest that money undecided
Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by Ayt27(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2016
I don't think that's even possible, if u were dreaming and u smoked ogbomosho weed in the dream.
Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by dulux07(m): 12:25am On Feb 26, 2016
Yes they do exist. My gf does that. Probably 1 in 500. Guess m damn lucky. A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by dyadeleye(m): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2016
Yes nah...there is !!!
Lemme introduce you to my loyal gf
My left- hand...the one I normally .......... With, if you know what I mean...
Hehehehehehe.
On a serious note, I,ve dated that kinda of girl when I was in dreamland... grin grin grin grin..
Abi I don serious ni.....
Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by asadike(f): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2016
thats me before before. I don change now as naija men dont deserve such love.

2 Likes

Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by Wealthy15(f): 12:28am On Feb 26, 2016
Ofcourse they are out there,but most guys will have such and still go after the ones that uses 100k for their hair,the beauty of a woman lies in her naturality not those fake hairs and makeups,which some men prefer.
Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by HARDDON: 12:33am On Feb 26, 2016
asadike:

undecided angry
Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by vkon2(m): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2016
See how u dey ask as if u fit drop #3000 for woman hair
Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Return Wetin??
Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by anigbajumo(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2016
asadike:

for yer mouth
Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by asadike(f): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

for yer mouth
bee ni mo so. Ore mi, how far?
Re: DO We Still Have This Kind Of Girls In Nigeria? by asadike(f): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

for yer mouth
bee ni mo so. Ore mi, how far?

(1) (Reply)

Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? / Lol...25 Legit Things A Guy Shouldn’t Do When He Meets A Lady / When I Found Out The Meaning Of "Rainbow Kiss"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.