Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,870 members, 7,876,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Peter Obi Is Not My Best Friend - Chief Victor Umeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not My Best Friend - Chief Victor Umeh (734 Views)

Victor Umeh Weeps After Seeing Corpse Of His Cousin's Wife During Burial. PICS / DSS Releases Chief Victor Umeh / Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Not My Best Friend - Chief Victor Umeh by viviangist2: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
WHY ACCUSE ME OF WHAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT...?? - Ohamadike opens up on controversial issues

Former Governor Peter Obi is not my best friend, he is my brother - Chief Sir Victor Umeh OFR, Ohamadike Ndigbo n'ile

Speaking to the members of the press, Ohamadike recounted his experience with the former governor of Anambra state noting that he was the brain box behind his successes. "I protected him as a brother but at last, he started fighting me".

Ohamadike also stated that he insisted on Local Government councils elections but the former governor later went against the December 4th 2009 agreement.. He recounted how Governor Peter Obi sent some people (including the then commissioner for work) to his Enugu home to inform him he would not conduct Local Government elections rather he would appoint Transition Chairmen.

"I didn't path way with Peter Obi rather he turned against me because I insisted on Local Government councils elections " he added.

Ohamadike also said "I fought very hard for Peter Obi's victories from the pooling units to the post election matters (including court cases)"

" When Obi was having issues of tenure duration, I was the one that pressured that Peter Obi's tenure would end on 26th May 2010, anyone can look it up on Sun Newspaper" - Ohamadike

Ohamadike also stated how he convinced Ezeigbo Gburugburu, Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu to endorse former Governor Peter Obi for his second tenure solely for the interest of the party and for Ndi Anambra.

He revealed that even after Governor Peter Obi left office, they had a meeting in which they resolved that Peter would become the Leader and Chairman Board of Trustee but he rather left the party before the National Convention because he was hoping on national appointment from the former President.

"It was partly in appreciation for what I did for Peter Obi that led the Agulu community to conferred me with the title of Ohamadike Agulu which I adopted as next after my name. But it is unfortunate that the same Peter Obi has turned around to insight the people against me... He also sponsored some court cases against me and even left me at a point and adopted Maxi Okwu against my position as the National Chairman of the party" - Ohamadike

He further stated that even in the face of the tribulations, the people of Agulu never abandoned him, stressing that he is always at home whenever he is in Agulu. " It is clear that Agulu people love me so much, that is why they now regret what happened during last election. I believe that the mammoth crowd that honored me in Agulu today are sincerely supporting me because they have seen that I am innocent of all they were told against me"

Talking about his relationship with the current governor of Anambra state compared to that of the former governor, Ohamadike stressed that he receives a very high support from the current administration than the past.

"Even as the National Chairman of his party, the former Governor Peter Obi barely recognized me as one but Akpokuodike Global, Chief Dr Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano the current Governor of Anambra state is very proud of me and i believe so much in him and his administration taking Anambra state to a greater height than the past " he added

ADVISE TO PETER OBI
I know that Peter Obi is not a happy man presently. He acts like someone who does not have Christ in his life. I advise him to accept Christ in his life so that he can be able to make the right decisions. He lives a fake life and that is not good enough for him... Let him take some times and retrace his actions so he can see where he made mistakes in his career" he concluded

Source http://www.viviangist.com/peter-obi-is-not-my-best-friend-chief-victor-umeh

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Peter Obi Is Not My Best Friend - Chief Victor Umeh by Gabaleve(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
So far na viviangist, i must comment...i no even wan know who b Peter Obi

FTC hustle
Re: Peter Obi Is Not My Best Friend - Chief Victor Umeh by Gabaleve(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Who need space?

Very affordablecheesy
Re: Peter Obi Is Not My Best Friend - Chief Victor Umeh by EasternActivist: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
In similar, these are the people that made Anambra what it is today.

Please you all should unite for the interest of the state you love and cherish.

Anambra adigo mma

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IDP Camps Springs Up In Yorubaland- Pictures / Ocholi: How Ankle Injury Saved Surviving Son / Can't PMB Sack or Move Lai Mohammed To Another Ministry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.