Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Information On Houedegbe North American SCH, Benin Republic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information On Houedegbe North American SCH, Benin Republic (418 Views)

Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers / 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. / 15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproductn Class In Secndry Sch. (2) (3) (4)

Information On Houedegbe North American SCH, Benin Republic by Emmm: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nairalanders please I need your honest and unbiased opinions and input. I have a cousin who wants to go to houedegbe North American SCH in Benin republic. I would like to know how the school life is, how the school fees are, expensive or very expensive and most importantly how is their lecturing there , is it of good and high standards and are the lecturers very good and of good quality.

I have heard a lot of things about the SCH, most of it not good with people painting the school as unserious and not recognised. Please help me with your unbiased inputs. Thank you
Re: Information On Houedegbe North American SCH, Benin Republic by ChiefOfStaff(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Don't think about it, it's better to school in nigeria or overseas apart form hnuab, unless you want to breed a party freak or organizer. The choice is yours

Emmm:
Nairalanders please I need your honest and unbiased opinions and input. I have a cousin who wants to go to houedegbe North American SCH in Benin republic. I would like to know how the school life is, how the school fees are, expensive or very expensive and most importantly how is their lecturing there , is it of good and high standards and are the lecturers very good and of good quality.

I have heard a lot of things about the SCH, most of it not good with people painting the school as unserious and not recognised. Please help me with your unbiased inputs. Thank you
Re: Information On Houedegbe North American SCH, Benin Republic by Emmm: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Thank you

NUC Says University Of Ibadan Is Best University In Nigeria / How Will You React To This Issue? / Please I Need Advice On Direct Entry Application

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8