Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? (1492 Views)

Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex / Olonishakin Commissions NAF Headquarters Complex (Photos) / Inferiority Complex Behind Jabs At Senator Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
**** They invested their time on smearing the name of GEJ and other South Eastern ministers during the last administration. I think the Yoruba Muslims have taken over politics in Yoruba land. ****

I think it is an ideology thing. I am yet to see one single Yoruba Muslim who opposes APC. For them, APC is an opportunity to show allegiance. Allegiance to who then? It is unthinkable to see a Yoruba muslim speak out against any policy of Buhari. ****They all show the same level of hate and intolerance for the guy. You wonder why.

Check out this **** report by another Yoruba muslim:

http://www.punchng.com/one-dies-as-ladipo-traders-clash-with-soldiers/

My question to you Yorubas is this. Why are you so angry? Why are you scared? ****

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by Eshinwaju: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
**** They invested their time on smearing the name of GEJ and other South Eastern ministers during the last administration. I think the Yoruba Muslims have taken over politics in Yoruba land. ****

I think it is an ideology thing. I am yet to see one single Yoruba Muslim who opposes APC. For them, APC is an opportunity to show allegiance. Allegiance to who then? It is unthinkable to see a Yoruba muslim speak out against any policy of Buhari. ****They all show the same level of hate and intolerance for the guy. You wonder why.

My question to you Yorubas is this. Why are you so angry? Why are you scared? ****

I am a Yoruba and a Christian...we don't play religious crap like your people...we look at performance and on this basis...we voted out the clueless one. It has nothing to do with any rubbish fears about the ibos..

15 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by Cutehector(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Silly op had to deactivate. grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by chaberry(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
The Op is right, you know

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2016

Bwahaha Ipod youths are tired of abusing Buhari.So you still haven't recovered from the loss of Otuoke man cheesy

Its now the turn of Yoruba muslims. Next week it will be Yoruba Ifa practicioners cheesy grin

Keep the jokes coming cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Eshinwaju:

I am a Yoruba and a Christian...we don't play religious crap like your people...we look at performance and on this basis...we voted out the clueless one. It has nothing to do with any rubbish fears about the ibos.

Don't mind the Ipod youth.All the APC supporters on this forum are Yoruba muslims.Ipod logic

That's the new trick because to them anything muslim is negative grin cheesy

He said Yorubas are scared of Ibos cheesy cheesy grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by hrworld: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Frustrated set of people.
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by tpiar: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by EasternActivist: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Eshinwaju:

I am a Yoruba and a Christian...we don't play religious crap like your people...we look at performance and on this basis...we voted out the clueless one. It has nothing to do with any rubbish fears about the ibos.

Looking at the way our economy is falling and it seems nothing is being done by the finance minister...

Have you kicked against her cluelessness??

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by EasternActivist: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Cutehector:
Silly op had to deactivate. grin

It doesn't stop you from making your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by lekjons(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Another IPOD..

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by Eshinwaju: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
kaakulator3:

Don't mind the Ipod youth.All the APC supporters on this forum are Yoruba muslims.Ipod logic

That's the new trick because to them anything muslim is negative grin cheesy

He said Yorubas are scared of Ibos cheesy cheesy grin grin

This is what baffles me about these people.... cheesy ....Tinubu a muslim is married to Remi a Christian...Fashola muslim married a Christian wife....even the Ooni a Christian married a muslim....yorubas don't roll with tribal...religious..racial hatred...we just dislike duplicitous characters and people who spread hatred... angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by Eshinwaju: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

Looking at the way our economy is falling and it seems nothing is being done by the finance minister...

Have you kicked against her cluelessness??

Stop being silly....the finance minister is highly qualified..her role is in fiscal matters....exchange rate is due to the price of oil and the policies are majorly monetary....that falls under the banner of the CBN governor....Emefiele...an ibo man... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by EasternActivist: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Stop being silly....the finance minister is highly qualified..her role is in fiscal matters....exchange rate is due to the price of oil and the policies are majorly monetary....that falls under the banner of the CBN governor....Emefiele...an ibo man... cheesy

You see why I said the woman is clueless, she don't even know the kind of policies to adopt to drive the economy....
Her daftness came to limelight when waec offered her free sitting for their exams because of poor financial mathematics. Someone you revered as highly qualified.

Good radiance to rubbish.
Even emefiele or whatever he is should also resign while kemi should have the highest priority.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
One thing I hate is saying Yoruba are scared. I'm telling you, we hate violence. But if any of ipod pass their boundary I tell you then you and your people will see the full wrath of the Yoruba. Can any of iPod even stand when the Yorubas are fighting themselves. You dare not see the full wrath of the Yoruba honestly speaking, your elders can testify to it. Learn from history man. Just try it. Can the entire Igbo race stand Ibadan people

12 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by EasternActivist: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
[s]
2kaybiel:
One thing I hate is saying Yoruba are scared. I'm telling you, we hate violence. But if any of ipod pass their boundary I tell you then you and your people will see the full wrath of the Yoruba. Can any of iPod even stand when the Yorubas are fighting themselves. You dare not see the full wrath of the Yoruba honestly speaking, your elders can testify to it. Learn from history man. Just try it. Can the entire Igbo race stand Ibadan people
[/s]

My friend get away here....

I don't know why you lofts rush to threads to term the Igbos chest beaters, but the real culprit are people of your origin...

What nuisance.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by EasternActivist: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
[s]
2kaybiel:
[/s]

My friend get away here....

I don't know why you lofts rush to threads to tern the Igbos chest beaters but the real culprit are people of your origin...

What nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by Eshinwaju: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

You see why I said the woman is clueless, she don't even know the kind of policies to adopt to drive the economy....
Her daftness came to limelight when waec offered her free sitting for their exams because of poor financial mathematics. Someone you revered as highly qualified.

Good radiance to rubbish.
Even emefiele or whatever he is should also resign while kemi should have the highest priority.

Why are you so blinded by tribal hatred you cannot even see past your eyes...It is standard practice that when an economy is in reverse...it should be stimulated.... angry... she is addressing this by tightening corrupt loopholes and using the revenues derived to invest in infrastructure....and thereby people are employed and demand increases thereafter affecting supply... angry...the other way is through monetary policies such as quantitative easing which falls under Emefiele... angry

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by gigabyte13: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2016

From ur write up, u need help, l mean spiritual cleansing by GURUMARAJI

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by EasternActivist: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Why are you so blinded by tribal hatred you cannot even see past your eyes...It is standard practice that when an economy is in reverse...it should be stimulated.... angry... she is addressing this by tightening corrupt loopholes and using the revenues derived to invest in infrastructure....and thereby people are employed and demand increases thereafter affecting supply... angry...the other way is through monetary policies such as quantitative easing which falls under Emefiele... angry

There is nothing like tribal hate.
The woman is clueless and has been riding our economy unprofessionally.
He should resign....
The woman don't know how to turn the tables around. Very confused woman, she should just put up her resignation letter. Gosh.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by Eshinwaju: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

There is nothing like tribal hate.
The woman is clueless and has been riding our economy unprofessionally.
He should resign....
The woman don't know how to turn the tables around. Very confused woman, she should just put up her resignation letter. Gosh.

I am done with you. I thought I was having a rational debate with someone who wants to learn from an exchange of ideas...you obviously have your mind made up... angry

7 Likes

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by EasternActivist: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Eshinwaju:

I am done with you. I thought I was having a rational debate with someone who wants to learn from an exchange of ideas...you obviously have your mind made up... angry

Am sorry but I don't dwell on sentiments and excuses in time of failure.
That's how an average Igbo man is nurtured.

In a situation we find ourselves of dwindling economy that brought about hardship caused by inflation and crashing of our currency.

The only person to blame is the finance minister and should be held accountable for it..

In a developed world which we are looking up to by now the woman would have been sacked or may have put in her resignation letter. But the sit-tight syndrome suffered by our crook, corrupt and clueless politicians won't let them.

Just imagine that, even in this 21st century....

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by aresa: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Your fault for expecting sane, rational and intelligent exchange from trolls, bigots and tribally obsessed unintelligent IpOds. They are not built to function at such human level..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by LionInZion: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Same Yoruba people that led Save Nigeria campaign in favour of Jonathan against Yaradua, same people that critisised Obasanjo govt the most, same people who voted massively for GEJ in 2011. If you yourself arent tribalistic you wont be acusing them for not supporting Jonathan. Until you people know that democracy is all about choice, it's not about 'na our brother, na our son, na our turn mentality' Every right thinking person knew Jonathan wasnt in control of the country then, so he needed to go. If Buhari fails to meet Nigerians' expectations by 2019, he would also be shown the way out. My advice to OP, stop being tribalistic.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by Eshinwaju: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
aresa:

Your fault for expecting sane, rational and intelligent exchange from trolls, bigots and tribally obsessed unintelligent IpOds. They are not built to function at such human level..

My brother...I tire o... sad

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by UrbanMystique: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
I'm Yoruba
Atheist.

I vote based on performance. No time for bigotry.

If Nigeria continues like this until 2019, I will gladly vote buhari out.

Because you are black or we believe the same thing doesn't make you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by mentorandfriend(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
2kaybiel:

Can the entire Yoruba race stand just the Aro warriors of Abia State alone?
undecided
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by vanguard90(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
Indeed, electoral shock is worse than electric shock.
Useless people that have refused to move on cos someone lost an election.
I gave up when the fool said Yoruba Muslims, I guess Obanikoro is Igbo Muslim, Jelili Adesiyan is Hausa Christian abi?
Awon apoda buruku
Re: Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? by vanguard90(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Indeed, electoral shock is worse than electric shock.
Useless people that have refused to move on cos someone lost an election.
U lots gambled with the last elections and failed woefully, deal with it and stop attacking us.
They'll tell u they voted their choice since it is democracy but attack you for voting yours, some even talk about betrayal, useless people.
We no go take am lightly for Una again, try anyhow, see anyhow, useless people who keep taking our restraint for granted

Quote me at your own peril

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Menace:why Enugu State Should Act Wisely / PHOTOS: 100 People Show Up For 1 Million Man March In Support Of Buhari / IPOB Gives Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.