Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,200 members, 7,970,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:40 PM

Mercy Johnson Is The Reason Why ‘30 Days In Atlanta’ 2 Hasn’t Been Made – AY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Is The Reason Why ‘30 Days In Atlanta’ 2 Hasn’t Been Made – AY (2026 Views)

Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar / Another Blogger Claims Mercy Johnson Is Dead / This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Is The Reason Why ‘30 Days In Atlanta’ 2 Hasn’t Been Made – AY by queenst(f): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Top Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun better known as AY has revealed that Mercy Johnson is the reason why he hasn’t shot the sequel to his award winning movie, ’30 Days in Atlanta’.
The comedian disclosed that the talented actress, who recently welcomed her third child, has been unavailable due to her pregnancy which is the reason why the
movie sequel couldn’t be shot.
‘We are waiting for Mercy to get back from her maternity leave before we can commence shooting. This is because she has a huge role to play in the sequel to the movie,’ AY said.
He further disclosed that this was standard practice as obtainable in international settings.
‘We are waiting for Mercy the way Hollywood will wait for an actor for 2 to 3 years’.

Source: http://360jamng.ga/mercy-johnson-is-the-reason-why-30-days-in-atlanta-sequel-hasnt-been-made-comedian-ay/

Re: Mercy Johnson Is The Reason Why ‘30 Days In Atlanta’ 2 Hasn’t Been Made – AY by queenst(f): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
I love this movie
Re: Mercy Johnson Is The Reason Why ‘30 Days In Atlanta’ 2 Hasn’t Been Made – AY by tpiar: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
does anyone know which designers are those.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is The Reason Why ‘30 Days In Atlanta’ 2 Hasn’t Been Made – AY by Destined2win: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ay's jokes in the last part of the movie where they gathered together were not funny.

The movie was a financial hit though

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Is The Reason Why ‘30 Days In Atlanta’ 2 Hasn’t Been Made – AY by redcliff: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
I HOPE YOU STEP THE STORY LINE UP BECAUSE THE FIRST PART WAS LOADS AND LOADS OF TRASH. IT WAS NOT WORTH THE HYPE ONE BIT

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Is The Reason Why ‘30 Days In Atlanta’ 2 Hasn’t Been Made – AY by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
mercy......Johnson nnnn
Re: Mercy Johnson Is The Reason Why ‘30 Days In Atlanta’ 2 Hasn’t Been Made – AY by uchebest2006(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nice....i concur!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Is The Reason Why ‘30 Days In Atlanta’ 2 Hasn’t Been Made – AY by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
redcliff:
I HOPE YOU STEP THE STORY LINE UP BECAUSE THE FIRST PART WAS LOADS AND LOADS OF TRASH. IT WAS NOT WORTH THE HYPE ONE BIT
I b think say na only me think so o.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is The Reason Why ‘30 Days In Atlanta’ 2 Hasn’t Been Made – AY by mopinks(f): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
He tried but he acted like he was acting..... I don't know if you understand, it didn't seem real.... Bovi would have acted better..... #myopinion though

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is The Reason Why ‘30 Days In Atlanta’ 2 Hasn’t Been Made – AY by titi4fola(f): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Waiting pls....
Re: Mercy Johnson Is The Reason Why ‘30 Days In Atlanta’ 2 Hasn’t Been Made – AY by OmoIyaMero: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
I don't think a sequel is necessary. The first part of that movie is bereft of an ideal comedy story. Poor script, poor casting and poor directing. I ll pick "Fone Swap" over that drama. Though it was a box office success but AY needs to step up the idea if the sequel ll come to broad day light. I can't imagine myself seeing that first part again.

(1) (Reply)

"I Dislike A Lady Who Puts On Hips Pads, Or Fake Bum" - Emmanuel Ikubese / Moshood Agboola's Wife Apeke Ade Caught In Adultery With Kwam1,kekere-ekun / Naija Guy Flew From Naija 2 Canada 2 See Adele Perform & See What He Got (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.