Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nddc Board - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nddc Board (643 Views)

Buhari Appoints New Head Of NDDC Board / BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved... / Dissolution: NDDC Board Drags Buhari To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nddc Board by moph: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2009
A friend sent this to me and i feel Nairalanders should be part of this, Nigerians in line wit THE RULE OF LAW let us all ACT NOW to impress on Gov Adams Oshiomole, Pres Yar Adua our National Assembly & The media to EITHER withdraw/reject the nomination of Mr Ise- Idehen (a serving member of Edo State House of Assembly) into the NDDC Board OR compel him, immediately upon his confirmation as member of the board, to vacate his seat in Edo state House of Assembly, as expressly stipulated in section 109(1)(e), section 107(1)(f) and and section 109(1)(b) of the 1999 Constitution.If the President, Gov Adams (unfortunately) and their coterie of Attorneys- General, Lawyers and advisers don't understand the practical meaning of separation of powers and respect for the Constitution, WE THE SOVEREIGN PEOPLE should teach them and insist on their due compliance. let's do what we each can to achieve this , for if you think this one doesn't concern you ,tomorrow it will concern you, and there'll be no one else to act .sick & tired of a SICK NIGERIA? act 4 our own change NOW.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Releases Mend Leader, Henry Okah / Government Making Peace With MEND After Atlas Cove Bombs / Fashola Warns Mend - My Action Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.