Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,758 members, 7,924,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. (23676 Views)

MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC / Mtn 4g Is Better Than Ntel 4g With Evidence. I Got 5.7mb/s With Mtn / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by Kingspin(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
This country ma stock fish to the world oo.
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by drss(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Built2last:
pure sabotage....The war against corruption may remain a facade because of governments approach. this goes to butress the only thing Hilary Clinton accused us of when she visited. she said Nigeria has strong individuals and not strong institutions.

How on earth can NCC fine MTN and some idiots in the villa are building a racket for themselves.

in my opinion, i think PMB ought to have firstly built institutions, strenghten them and them come out two years later to nail corrupt fellows. the current fight against corruption is centered too much on the individual called Buhari. this is the reason, no matter how far he trys no body is in jail 9 months later.

we are insincere in this country.

hahahahhaha bribery n monumental corruption is still going on under buari's govt.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by ckmayoca: 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
theshaderoom:
Shuo! Can u imagine the greedy people... How can you collect fine that you did not impose. It's ncc that imposed the fine and any decision or payment should be made between ncc and mtn, then they report to the federal govt.... but those greedy people don double cross them go collect money for back...

Nah wah o!

FG need money to pay back for election campeign so they had skin NCC that could document the money. That's politics for you o.
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by PeinDanzo(m): 12:02am On Feb 27, 2016
xcuggsm:

Your parents should be genuinely ashamed of begetting an 'almost' human being like you.

Insulting people on the social media is not civilized. You surely need to visit Rev. Fr. Mbaka for cleansing!!

Don't u have a jamb to prepare for? Ipob teen
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by nothingspoil70: 12:03am On Feb 27, 2016
tsephanyah:
Awesome
good evening awesome fellow
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by Collinsc252: 12:11am On Feb 27, 2016
good
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by mikolo80: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2016
Built2last:
pure sabotage....The war against corruption may remain a facade because of governments approach. this goes to butress the only thing Hilary Clinton accused us of when she visited. she said Nigeria has strong individuals and not strong institutions.

How on earth can NCC fine MTN and some idiots in the villa are building a racket for themselves.

in my opinion, i think PMB ought to have firstly built institutions, strenghten them and them come out two years later to nail corrupt fellows. the current fight against corruption is centered too much on the individual called Buhari. this is the reason, no matter how far he trys no body is in jail 9 months later.

bros no be 4 or even 8 years dem de take build institution o
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by mikolo80: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2016
Built2last:

bros no be 4 or even 8 years dem de take build institution o .it is an unbroken chain of strong men that will build the strong institutions
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 27, 2016
theshaderoom:
Shuo! Can u imagine the greedy people... How can you collect fine that you did not impose. It's ncc that imposed the fine and any decision or payment should be made between ncc and mtn, then they report to the federal govt.... but those greedy people don double cross them go collect money for back...

Nah wah o!
That is ehh! Imagine a government that claims it's fighting curruption.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by nastyesco(m): 1:26am On Feb 27, 2016
Great news...it definitely was a matter of scores to settle than actually imposing a fine. I hope my dear MTN will learn from this and quit flaunting rules like say na only em dey market
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by Chigold101(m): 4:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Acjohn:
Same thing that ruined GEJ government is rearing it head again.
The kettles that call pot black I hope are taking note. It won't be out of place that this thing is properly investigated and every shady deal unearthed, if not we are going back to same rot that we claim we have ran from.
pls what are those things that destroyed GEJ‘s government that are rearing its head in Bubu‘s directionless government?
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by franugo(m): 5:10am On Feb 27, 2016
tsephanyah:
Awesome

haba, u be robot ni why r u awesomising every thread?
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 27, 2016
tsephanyah:
I read it, and I felled Awesome, because one way or the other the money will be diverted to some personal whatever, and my life, reallylll
one day, your careless bullet discharge will lead you to murder. #gunshotttttttttt
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by gbodimowo(m): 7:18am On Feb 27, 2016
LordAdam:

Na wetin most people no go see. That N50b don march. Na to use am settle person when invest for Buhari campaign. That is after minister et al don take their cut.

Them jor dey use Nigerians do yeye. Last last, we no go know wia the money enter. Like all the recovered loot.

I need to pay homage to the dibia wen do the charm wen APC use tk tidy 15 million Nigerians. That jazz strong no be lie!!!

-Lord

confirm

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by Justinah4real(f): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Built2last:

With Corruption there was cheap light, without corruption, very expensive nepa bill and no lght, with corruption, fuel every where, without corruption long lines and no fuel. With corruption 1dollar=150naira, without corruption, and not up to a year1dollar= 400naira. What example will these over religious parents leave for their children.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by obyno6203: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2016
NCC is scam if u leave them with the case it will die a natural death, thank u FG at all at all na witch
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by Justinah4real(f): 8:01am On Feb 27, 2016
tsephanyah:
corruption is Awesome
Is this not the man they said he cant wait to fix the country. Therefore he must hit the ground running. He shuld not be given time because he has been in the corridors of power all his life, can u teach an old dog new tricks? With the money recovered by efcc from corrupt politicians, civil servants, TSA of 2trillion naira and Ghost workers, Nigeria shuld be the hub of Medical tourism in africa. Kidney and Cancer treatment shuld be free for the masses.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by Fourwinds: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2016
I think we have stu..pid officials in d ministery of communication....very useless set of people...dat is y they couldn't hold most of these telecom operator responsible for deir exploitation and poor services to Nigerians...

now when it involves money dey bypass NCC and collected just a fraction of d money...
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by nonstan(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2016
Built2last:

. Gbam! Infact guy u said it all..buhari shud name u as a special adviser

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by Acjohn(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2016
Chigold101:
pls what are those things that destroyed GEJ‘s government that are rearing its head in Bubu‘s directionless government?
Not allowing the relevant agencies to do their work
Misappropriation, diversion of funds in Ministries and agencies with nobody coming to check the trends.
It all starts with money changing hands in the back yards so that an unwholesome decisions will be carried out.
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by christopher123(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2016
What is wrong with buhari adminstration

Just absusing due process flagrantly

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by JurassicPark: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2016
tsephanyah:
Awesome

As in Awesome CHANGE?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by JurassicPark: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2016
christopher123:
What is wrong with buhari adminstration

Just abusing due process flagrantly

Illiterates don't understand what "due process" means..

Pls throw more light grin

Wondering why you highjacked my name tho undecided
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by Folabudic: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2016
5G NETWORK. Well well well,  it was definitely coming and was only going to take a matter of time,  with the way the tech world is moving. In the Era where some low end market phones still fill up their phones with 2g enabled network, and some average brands or let me say the high tech brand goes straight for the 3g as seen in most mid range price phones, and some sticking it all out for 4g LTE, to give their customers the good life with speed.  I present to you the next big thing in line : THE 5G NETWORK. Surprising isn’t it? yeah  AT&T will start testing the 5G NETWORK This year read more here http://jimmypro.club/5g-network-get-readyforspeed/
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by christopher123(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2016
JurassicPark:

Illiterates don't understand what "due process" means..

Pls throw more light grin

Wondering why you highjacked my name tho undecided

NCC has the mandate to oversee ,regulate and implement communication and data laws in Nigeria ...NCC has been empowered to do so and it automatically means whatever the executive decision that is related to the industry NCC must be in the view and NCC must be in the know and the Honorable minister has abused that and by passed that process . it is not right and not a good precedence

Just when the president created new States without consulting the national assembly ...reference re must be advisory people to tell them what to do

We just can't use because we are broke and take pittance and abuse processes ...this is important

The only person that share the name Christopher with me is TONYCHRISTOPHER where some people confuse him to be me

But I acknowledge yours today

Christopher clubs

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by gcof(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
PeinDanzo:

Am sorry, but do u happen to be a 7 year old girl with mental issues? undecided
you just sounded like one
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
PeinDanzo:

Am sorry, but do u happen to be a 7 year old girl with mental issues? undecided

Your response to his post clearly shows you are either the kid here or just a mature person behaving like a kid. It is only a kid that throws tantrums and abuses on social media instead of articulating his points.

Try as much as possible to refrain from attacking people with abusive words on social media. Just counter an argument with a superior argument without name-calling, curses and abuses. It is not right, it is not civil, it is not mature and it surely is not good!
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by Ghost447(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
abduldope:
lol am alrdy using my airtel.... i bliv NCC is behind this move #bloody.zombies
How is their tariff?
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by abduldope(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ghost447:
How is their tariff?
20kobo per sec 12naira per min as against 11per min on trutlk+
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. by omoigbomina(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
divinehand2003:
Due process is not being followed here. It's shrouded in secrecy. Backyard settlement and a little scratch my back - I scratch yours in return has taken place. Pls FG, LET NCC BE THE ORGAN OF GOVERNMENT TO SEE TO THE END OF THE MTN SAGA. NCC STARTED IT, SO IT'S ONLY FAIR THAT THEY END IT TOO. Don't take us by surprise anymore plsssss.
the same NCC that came out to say that its only the president that can settle the whole issue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From The Launch Of TECNO PHANTOM V Flip Smartphone In Lagos / Whatsapp Now Permanently Banning 3rd Party App Users. / My Ps4 Graphics Looks Fuzzy On A 1080p Led TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.