Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,349 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. (52381 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Rains Disturbed Edo For Seven Years, That’s Why We Didn’t Build Roads –oshiomole / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by augustineokoro(m): 6:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Vic President osibando , where has your sense of reasoning gone to? bcs your statement here were too milky
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by luke10: 6:44am On Feb 27, 2016
iamkeyz:
ha ha ha ha ha
osinbade is learning fast o, he may even topple lie mohamed if care is not taken
so GEJ built zero roads abi?
ok o
i guess then that its the ones built by OBJ that we are still plying because ajala the presidiot is yet to pass common budget and he is also yet to stay 3 weeks at home
i dont blame utomi who said that soon people will cue to buy salt
nonsensical lielieistical osinbadeistical osinbad the vice presidiot
nonsense
best and sweetest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by chiwondoski: 6:51am On Feb 27, 2016
pastor ,with your truth church mind
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by NwabuezeWini: 6:53am On Feb 27, 2016
APC can lie and Yorubas can lie too. He is an APC and also yoruba man what do you expect? I don't blame Osibanjo cos lying has eaten deep into him from birth. I have come to realise that lie is hereditary. Osibanjo and liar Muhammed inherited it from there fore-fathers
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by Chuksyno(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2016
johnmartus:
not far from truth. all the roads we are witness today was constructed by military government
Are you really in Nigeria now or your observance is coming from Togo?
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by rolams(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2016
johnmartus:
not far from truth. all the roads we are witness today was constructed by military government

Including the second NIGER bridge right! Ingrate!!
So, u re still supporting this liar calling himself "man of God"

Must u lie to be relevant!
May God help Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by Smooyis(m): 6:57am On Feb 27, 2016
ajebuter:
By the time APC transforms and changes this man, even Mr. Adeboye will disown him

APC: branded Liars.

Was it a lie that no new roads were built by the administration mentioned? If there is any mention them.

Remember the VP chose his words. They maintained lots of roads but built no new ones. Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by sweetgala(m): 6:57am On Feb 27, 2016
anonimi:

Fails to deliver yet the dog of Ubima keeps commissioning the same railways when he could not finish the short, simple light rail in Port Harcourt for EIGHT years
Who is silly now?
Who

More TESTIMONIES here from Port Harcourt

https://www.nairaland.com/2077558/unforgettable-train-experience-pictures

You may be delighted as I'm sure the limitations of your understanding would allow you, but again cleaning up old rail tracks and what would be considered biannual maintenance in most climes, throwing paint on old existing cars and doing it the upholstery, is not a rail project.

You should go to UK and see what is being done at the cross rail project to understand what is meant by a rail project, even small poor Ireland have been able to between December and now lay what is effectually seveela kilometres nof track for the luas citi link to link the two lines.

I'm an engineer forgive me if I fail to be moved by what is less than mediocre. What Jonathan presented was nothing more than a regular repair job, the train system was never dead in Nigeria as it was before it is just not used because it is not effective or attractive as a form of transportation.

Ameachi did not do himself any good either with hosnpoor showing at the monorail project but I'm sure lack of funds was his main undoing what can Jonathan claim, it is up to wike to complete the project is the project ID viable after consulting technical and business SME and stakeholders in the state.
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by pinkgoodies(m): 6:59am On Feb 27, 2016
does it mean the youths are so daft. he said.. "the didn't build a new road" and not rehabilitation of road..... if the did den, name one.... and stop spewing gibberish.
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by folik121: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2016
adioolayi:

I think we are missing the point "No single New Road"....This is not talking about repairing or dualizing existing road... he is talking about constructing entirely new road...If such happened under GEJ..kindly tell me...I really want to know.
osinbajo said and i quote,
“The federal government in the past 10 years could not build a single new road, not repairing existing ones alone''
Next time read before comment
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by Chuksyno(m): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2016
If GEJ didn't build a single road, then he rehabilitated millions of roads. I can't ever forget GEJ administration which atleast rehabilitated Ore-Benin highway. APC will be there to accuse and criticize past administration till their first tenure elapse. Bunch of Morons.
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by rolams(m): 7:09am On Feb 27, 2016
Gentlemanly:
"build new road" and fix or dualize already existing road mean different things naa Abi what are we all ranting about?

To build unnecessary new road abi? At where?
What is d need for new roads when we need to rehabilitate d old ones.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by pinkgoodies(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2016
kutchs:

Those roads particularly the Benin-Ore road drank the blood during OBJ's time. I remember when Diezani Allison-Madueke as minister of works under OBJ wept on seeing the condition of that road without her principal doing anything. Do I need to remind you that GEJ fixed the road?
big time lier... who be daft here... she never cried, besides diezani was neva a minister under OBJ.
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by OmoOsanyin: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
APC can turn pastors into bloody shameless liars

Pre APC, and without APC or what have you, pastors today are not only 'bloody shameless liars', giving christianity a horrible name, they are scumbags, douchebags, shitpits, cesspits, criminals, thieves, adulteresses, rapists, defiling, impregnanting their flocks, idiotic noise and environmental pollutant nuisances, demonic, immoral, unethical, fraudsters, scammers, armed robbers, tithe collecting parroting thieves, nauseating, pukish, disgusting, deceptive, empty barrels, uncivilized, uncultured, unholy, abominable societal plagues, etc, etc...
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by EmekaBlue(m): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Yes...
taryur:

Emeka,i aint Gej hater.i just made a clarification as to what I know. if I get u right,u intend saying fct is under d presidency and that all projects done by fct administration is credited to the fed govt,is it??

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by rolams(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2016
Dis man can lie! Oooooo.k he's a liar- lawyer. Lawyers can lie. APC are professional liars. Now c d combination -LAWYER+APC= LIAR.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by saintkel(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2016
johnmartus:
See this one! Y must South West people still lie
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2016
vislabraye:

But Fashola said Gej built more roads than any other government

Let's assume Osinbajo is right, where should the new roads lead to ? In a place like Ikoyi for instance, there's no room for new roads. You don't just build roads for building sake, new roads are built when there is expansion of industries and homes for easy access.

now this is a reasonable point, one worth thinking on, the ikoyi linking phase 1 was newly built, even tho a bridge, it is still a road i think Fashola didn't use the word built and i am sure he meant reconstructed; this all points to the facts that we don't have a record keeping portal of such, where every and anyone can go and get information about the country

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by saintkel(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2016
omolola15:

Those roads were not new roads. They were just repaired. I think thats what the VP meant with his statement
Oifcos u will think, is he not a Yellowbar man? God help us all
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by ijedallar: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2016
Enugu - Abakaliki - Ogoja inter state road was constructed. by GEJ.
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by myproperty(m): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2016
sukkot:
GEJ needs to be stripped nekkid and flogged in otuoke village square with horsewhip. 99 strokes of cane
soaked and saturated with lies
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by myproperty(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2016
omolola15:

Those roads were not new roads. They were just repaired. I think thats what the VP meant with his statement
You mean east- west road was repaired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by Campusser(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
APC can turn pastors into bloody shameless liars

ignorance has eaten deep into your system. Dont you get it? There is a big difference between constructing an entirely new road and working on an already existing road. I challenge you to provide details of federal roads constructed by GEJ
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by DesChyko: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2016
smirn:
..Benin Ore was repaired ok..
There is a BIG difference between 'repaired' and 'reconstructed'.
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by saintkel(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Nkemtreasure:

Sir, if I don't know of any other, NDDC opened up so many new roads and so did the SURE-P programme. I know that these are Federal Establishments.

Habaaaa, Man of God..... even in the church?
Baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by saintkel(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2016
lookandlaff:

Nigerians call themselves educated, they read but don't understand. Osinbajo said Jonathan did not build any NEW roads, repairing existing roads is not building a new road so both Fashola and Osinbajo are right. Jonathan repaired more roads than OBJ ....I don't even know if OBJ repaired any road during his time.
God of mercy! U just said dis?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by Adminisher: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2016
KOLZY:

Fashola got it very wrong. All governments in Nigeria have been scammers. At least 1.5 trillion naira has been stolen by PDP 'rehabilitating ' roads in Nigeria. Obj used Anenih, Jonathan used Onelemem .
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by unitysheart(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2016
Oga mi, please read the story well. Osinbajo said no new Road was built. Road repairs is classified as road building too, but it is not classified as "new Road building."
PhockPhockMan:
[size=15pt] Is Osinbajo still a pastor?
[/size]
APC have corrupted with lies.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/jonathan-constructed-more-roads-than-any-other-nigerian-president-fashola/
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by habiham: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2016
I can clearly see APC is having a brain touch
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by alatbaba1(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2016
APC. I throway salute f una. Chai. . Pastor. If obansanjo n jona did build any road. Hv we can been flying in Nigeria? Before u became vp, lie say u neva see any road construction company fo road dey work. Den the like of Julius berger and Co wat r dey doing in dis country? I pity you. When you leave office these words will hunt you. Don't forget karma is a bitch.

I jst hope it's nt a publicity stunt. Cos I believe dis VP cnt say trash like dat.
Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by tico1212(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2016
Osinbajo wan take over Lie Mohammed

Re: Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. by erico2k2(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2016
johnmartus:
Name then.I mean all the rd yu r witnessed today

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. / Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.