Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,462 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Sell Mansion For $18m After Years Of Renovations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Sell Mansion For $18m After Years Of Renovations (679 Views)

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Sell Mansion For $18m After Years Of Renovations by aqueenlinda(f): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have apparently sold the mansion that's caused them so many problems for a cool $18million.
According to Variety, the couple have accepted the offer for their lavish property located in Bel Air. It's sure to be a weight off their shoulders after they spent years - as well as millions - trying to renovate it into their dream house.
The couple forked out $9million for the estate before their daughter North was born in 2013.

Shortly afterwards they decided to follow through with several extensive renovations and moved in with Kim's mum Kris Jenner in Calabasas.
In the end the couple, who welcomed son Saint in December, never lived in the property and instead found a new three-acre estate in the Hidden Hills.
Even though it may seem like Kim and Kanye have made a profit on the sale, it's far from what they wanted.
According to reports last year, the pair were looking for around $20million on account of the amount of money they'd poured into making it their dream home.
Kim recently confirmed why they were giving up on the digs during the season finale of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She told BFF Jonathan Cheban : "It's too much to move here to get it perfect."
I guess the cash from the sale could certainly go quite a long way to help Kanye West after he claimed to be in $53million worth of debt.

http://www.queensnewsblog.com/2016/02/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-sell.html

#lalasticlala lalasticlala

Re: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Sell Mansion For $18m After Years Of Renovations by tsephanyah(f): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
to pay dept I think

(1) (Reply)

I Was Never In A Relationship With Ubi Franklin - Emma Nyra / Basketmouth & Soso Soberekon Serve Food At Party In Warri (photos) / What Can A 17 Year Old Orphan Do To Earn A Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.