Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,253 members, 7,891,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:55 AM

Save Sebastian Kola-Bankole,35ys Old Nigerian-British Dr:Ability To Read vs Scam - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save Sebastian Kola-Bankole,35ys Old Nigerian-British Dr:Ability To Read vs Scam (807 Views)

Ronald, 27-Year-Old Nigerian Man Who Has Never Had An Erection Before. Photo / 94-Year-Old Nigerian Woman, Alakija, A Sickle Cell Patient (Photos) / 93yrs Old Nigerian Sickle Cell Lady, Narrates How She Survived Against All Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Sebastian Kola-Bankole,35ys Old Nigerian-British Dr:Ability To Read vs Scam by Lenny5k: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
SAVE SEBASTIAN KOLA-BANKOLE, A 35-YEAR-OLD BRITISH-NIGERIAN DOCTOR:

When I first saw this story I was shocked and curious, asking how on earth can people be collecting money to save a British-Nigerian Doctor? Then I did the only Logical thing, I clicked and Read the Story and understood more.. Very sad about the plight of this young man, I decided to do part of my bit by also sharing the story and guess what? People started screaming Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Not one single person clicked to Read the Complete story to see that out of the 250k pounds asked, already 180k pounds has been raised in just 6days! British TV crews all trying to get involved in saving this young man, yet our own people were screaming Scam! Yes I know some Nigerians are into Scam etc, but that is not an Excuse for Laziness and Inability to Read something to at least understand what you are Comenting about. Today peopel just ready Headlines and Comment, It is Laziness and very Sad!

Find the Original story Here: http://.com/2016/02/23/save-sebastian-kola-bankole-a-35-year-old-british-nigerian-doctor/

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Our Visit To Bama And Gwoza IDP Camp Abuja / Reason Why Eating Catfish Is Very Dangerous For Your Health - Medical Expert / The Reasons Why Your Monthly Period Blood Smells Bad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.