Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ladies! Stop Trying To Claim Being Molested When You Actually Weren't - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies! Stop Trying To Claim Being Molested When You Actually Weren't (470 Views)

11 Weird Truths You Weren't Told About Your Nip.ples..no 10 Is Crazy / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Stop Trying To Claim Being Molested When You Actually Weren't by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
I just saw a thread about how a lady claimed to have been molested by a male doctor, I just want to point out the fact that such claims are hard to believe and infact not true!
This is how some daft ladies go about with prerequisite grudgy feelings towards male doctors and at the end they claim to have been molested or even raped!
Do you think a doctor will do such undecided ... do they even know how many unclothedness doctors have seen since their days in Medical school,so because a doc asked you to pull off ur skirt means he wanna molest u or what undecided... knowing fully well that the lady who claimed to be having serial stomach aches,therefore, the doc has to examine every possible loopholes in order to ascertain the true cause of the purported stomach ache and not to "molest" you!
The point of this thread is to tell Ladies and Women alike to stop holding prerequisite grudgy feelings towards men,because not every men is a rapist or molester... and doctors that I know are very professional and gentle!
One more thing,ladies should learn to dress decently in order to avoid unnecessary attention from males, you can't be wearing a mini skirt or a revealing cloth and expect a man to just look at you and pass without having any lustful feelings towards you (which is normal)... so please ladies stop trying to earn sympathy and start behaving smart!
Thank You!
Re: Ladies! Stop Trying To Claim Being Molested When You Actually Weren't by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
The thing tire me.....some will buy food,Notices missing meat,rushes to NL to post it sad sad
What was tat her name Again....sad sad
Re: Ladies! Stop Trying To Claim Being Molested When You Actually Weren't by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2016
For the records, an abdominal examination is incomplete without a rectal or even a vaginal examination as appropriate.

People just like to create threads for the sole purpose of getting attention. Stories like that appeal to the inverted regions of the average brain
Re: Ladies! Stop Trying To Claim Being Molested When You Actually Weren't by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Again, the fighters on that thread just muddled it all up.

I'll pay anything to push this to front-page. Let's correct that impression plus negative image and bashing spirit people have towards medical personnel.

Can @lalastica help?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Stop Trying To Claim Being Molested When You Actually Weren't by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2016
CC. lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Hepatitis B / Dr Suku / Sweating Alot And Drinking Water Alot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.