Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,307 members, 7,943,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs (1663 Views)

Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Obsessed With Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by OdoksElsami(m): 1:01am On Feb 27, 2016
any woman with big fronts go just d get unnecessary attention
Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by youngaz(m): 1:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Me 2 i dnt no why ooo maybe iz because dey can skush nd suck itgrin abi shey lalasticlala get anoda opinion?.....OP ask himgrin

FTC!! Hurray!!!gringrin
Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by braine(m): 1:23am On Feb 27, 2016
I don't understand too. I'll call that the 10th world wonder.
Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Why are most women obsess with money

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by RobinHez(m): 1:42am On Feb 27, 2016
youngaz:
Me 2 i dnt no why ooo maybe iz because dey can skush nd suck itgrin abi shey lalasticlala get anoda opinion?.....OP ask himgrin

FTC!! Hurray!!!gringrin

Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by Gebbson007(m): 1:42am On Feb 27, 2016
op no b breast u sock grow ni normal abeg NEXT!
Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Look at that baby smiley

I think you'll find that there are dudes that fancy the lower part of a woman more,yansh.
An ones that like a woman ta be less busty.
You can see that here with the comments on this thread.

But it does APPEAR all/most men like women with a lot up front.
I think that's beacause pop(popular) culture says thats sexy an desirable, the ideal.
An we get hit over the head with this ideal so much when we hear it from/see it prasied/sought after by everyday men we think that all/most do.

An the men for which this is the ideal can be so loud(have such a presenice;are so visuable an vigorous) with their love for heavly topped women.That their all you hear.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by pharmagba: 2:00am On Feb 27, 2016
It is more of a delight for the ladies. Have you ever wondered why ladies will leave it unduly in the mouth of their baby. I think ladies delight men sucking it
A firm tight pointed ones. Whao! I love to see it rise majestically. The big ones can suffocated one.
It tells me I'm pleasing her
Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by erusen: 2:53am On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
Look at that baby smiley

I think you'll find that there are dudes that fancy the lower part of a woman more,yansh.
An ones that like a woman ta be less busty.
You can see that here with the comments on this thread.

But it does APPEAR all/most men like women with a lot up front.
I think that's beacause pop(popular) culture says thats sexy an desirable, the ideal.
An we get hit over the head with ideal some much when we hear it from/see it prasied/sought after by everyday men we think the all/most do.

An the men for which this is the ideal can be so loud(have such a presenice; are so visuable an vigorous) with their love for heavly topped women.That their all you hear.
big yansh dey sweet for bed oh
Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 27, 2016
erusen:
big yansh dey sweet for bed oh
I just think it makes my jeans look good. But eh,whatever gets ya goin'.

Oh!! An guy I wish you didn't quote my long post.
Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 27, 2016
Does it rise i mean the breast
pharmagba:
It is more of a delight for the ladies. Have you ever wondered why ladies will leave it unduly in the mouth of their baby. I think ladies delight men sucking it
A firm tight pointed ones. Whao! I love to see it rise majestically. The big ones can suffocated one.
It tells me I'm pleasing her
Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by callmemuzby(m): 3:07am On Feb 27, 2016
i will answer this question if u tell me why ladies like six pack abs
Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 27, 2016
Lacomus:
Why are most women obsess with money
You have just given a perfect reply my bro.

Imagine asking stupid question. What do you think made Adam confess "this is the bone of my bone..." when he was supposed to be working. Eve boobi was so pointed and irresistiblegrin
Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by pharmagba: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2016
Oma307:
Does it rise i mean the breast
I know you know much more than I do. Please tell me whal happens whenit either sucked or careesed
Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2016
Am naive when it comes to this, that's why am asking?
pharmagba:

I know you know much more than I do. Please tell me whal happens whenit either sucked or careesed
Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by OdoksElsami(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2016
hehe...issokay.....wether front or back datz d best part
Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by pharmagba: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2016
Oma307:
Am naive when it comes to this, that's why am asking?
in that case, it's only a practical session that can make you confirm by yourself what actually happens when sucking is going on. Words cannot describe it
Re: Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 29, 2016
SirJeffry:
You have just given a perfect reply my bro.

Imagine asking stupid question. What do you think made Adam confess "this is the bone of my bone..." when he was supposed to be working. Eve boobi was so pointed and irresistiblegrin
LoL

(1) (Reply)

Some Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / Before You Fall In Love With A Celebrity (can You Cope?) | Please Read This / Ladies And Their Reverse Psychology in pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.