Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,285 members, 7,916,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:38 PM

How Much Is Dollar Exchange Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is Dollar Exchange Rate (1007 Views)

Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured) / How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Dollar Exchange Rate by oshudu(m): 3:23am On Feb 27, 2016
good morning nairaland I want to know how much dollar sell yesterday
Re: How Much Is Dollar Exchange Rate by mercenary: 3:26am On Feb 27, 2016
My friend go and sleep... Abi u wan go do dollar transaction 4 dream?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Dollar Exchange Rate by lekan008(m): 3:27am On Feb 27, 2016
oshudu:
good morning nairaland I want to the rate of dollar yesterday [color=]good morning nairaland I want to the rate of dollar yesterday [/color]good morning nairaland I want to the rate of dollar yesterday
Check www.abokifx.com
Re: How Much Is Dollar Exchange Rate by orisa37: 4:47am On Feb 27, 2016
How can he sleep when dollar stay jejely in his house and you go there to invite him to come and stay with you to clear the rats in your house which dollar help to put in your house in the first instance In the end you will pay dollar with your house and yourself for coming to increase your problem. GEJ asked the U.S. for support to fight bokoharam. The U.S. refused to help GEJ. And now that you've almost finished bokoharam, the U.S. wants to come in to help to finish bokoharam @your expense in Dollars, which you don't have. We all know that the U.S. established ISIS and by extension the ISWA(Bokoharam), are we not, by omission or commission deliberately going silly at a time when the economy is so bad?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Dollar Exchange Rate by orisa37: 4:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Nairaland should simply tell the Presidency that it is not authorized to allow the U.S. Army to come into Nigeria to fight bokoharam. ISIS is U.S. ISWA(Bokoharam) is also U.S.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Investing In Bitcoin In Nigeria / Your Logo Is Important / What Type Of Business Can I Do? Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.