Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career (778 Views)

Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career by winkmart: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2016
Music star Flavour N’abania decided to give back to the church where he discorvered his talents and started his musical career.

Flavour gave piano, microphone and musical sets to the Church of God Mission in Enugu.
He wrote on his social media

#TGIF there’s always something to be thankful for! I thank God for putting me in a position to touch lives positively with my music. As you know the road to success is never ever easy, yet with faith, hope, determination and resilience it really is possible to achieve your dreams, goals and ambitions.
It was a pleasure going to thanks giving service at my church, Church of God Mission in Enugu; where my love and passion for music grew from here. I’m grateful that I can now show and extend my gratitude to my church community.”

– Flavour of Africa #Thankful

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/flavour-gives-musical-instruments-to.html

lalasticlala

Re: Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career by winkmart: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2016
that's just very nice of Flavour

More exciting photos and news on
www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career by Damfostopper(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2016
Good of him
Re: Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career by funnynation(m): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2016
Nice one Mr Flavour.. You always rep 042.. Even uptill now, I no dey collect money from RCCG bcs my comedy today started from there.. They believed in me when others rejected me.. Time to pay back..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career by chelseaboi(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2016
Dats kul
Re: Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career by SynNelson(m): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2016
Chineke di Nma : odi Nma (in flavour's voice)

God is Good cheesy
Re: Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career by Ahmed0336(m): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2016
Nice of him, always remember your root
Re: Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career by akinmusi(m): 7:21am On Feb 27, 2016
All things come from God. And from His own, we give God back.

It reminds me of our Anglican Communion Administration Statement.
Re: Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career by stanley000: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2016
I like the cunning look on pastors face wen this happens eh
Re: Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career by pendusky(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2016
Always feel happy to see and hear you go back to pay ur dues at where you started!

God bless you more.
Re: Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career by simplemach(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2016
No place like home....
Never forget home....
Re: Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career by DankemzI(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2016
Flavour go soon get wardrobe malfunction grin
Re: Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career by Adonis3: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2016
nice of u flavour
Re: Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career by Rexology: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Nice of him, always remember your root
Please I want to have a chat with you.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today. / Rotimi Amaechi, Pictured Patronizing A Fast Food Restaurant In Port Harcourt / Yemi Alade Breaks Itunes Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.