Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,817 members, 7,921,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) (26114 Views)

Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape / Pastor Contracted Me To Get A Virgin For Ritual Purposes —suspect (photo) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by sotall(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2016
k
Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by freeage7(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Because of kitten...na when you give wife to be chance she go fit frustrate you...maybe the idiot sef don too pose for the girl and her family...my advise to potential husbands, never you place yourself where you don't belong. Try to let your woman know as e dey go with you.

1 Like

Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by prettyjenny123(f): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2016
Like seriously.....this guy must be a fool and a lazy nigga

1 Like

Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by Alaminz(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2016
igbo and money...
Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by sotall(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2016
missdebs:
eyin omo ibo..IBO

grin grin grin..............name checkers confirmed
Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by jkendy(m): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2016
I blame the young dude for taking to kidnapping just to settle a bride price. But given a second thought, I blame the tradition of his people who see marriage as an avenue for exploitation.
Most of their young men now resolved to impregnating non indigenes wherever they find themselve, just to be called a father. Marriage in the Eastern part should be revisited and reduced to affordable level

2 Likes

Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by engrhorla(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2016
See mind!

Chk my signature
Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by Fourwinds: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2016
mkoabiola:
Poverty and women(pride prize ) is alwys d cock n bull stories after crime.
Now,u can enjoy free accomodation,free food n light @owerri prison,

Btw,ds same Abba kiyari again,d guy de use juju abi na intelligence catch criminals ooooo.
may God continue to protect Abba Kyari.... he is doing us a good job meeeeen.
Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by Fourwinds: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2016
stu..pid man e go pound pvssy wey e never get money...
Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by danot1030: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Check out the names and found which region they came from. Chukwudi, Nonso, Ejima, Chukwuma. The Criminal Tribe of Nigeria (CTN). Mod pls I didn't mention any tribe's name o before you slam the hammer of ban on me o!

1 Like

Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by Bond88: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
NAWA OO cry
Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by Sanchez01: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
jkendy:
I blame the young dude for taking to kidnapping just to settle a bride price. But given a second thought, I blame the tradition of his people who see marriage as an avenue for exploitation.
Most of their young men now resolved to impregnating non indigenes wherever they find themselve, just to be called a father. Marriage in the Eastern part should be revisited and reduced to affordable level
Imo to be precise. I read the entire piece and I was able to deduce that the bride price is weighty. With his 43k monthly job, he couldn't use part which he had probably been saving for months to settle his girlfriend's family. This singular act is what is making them turn from their own girls. Africans... We're just too backward.

2 Likes

Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by Ehinmola(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hhmmmmmm........
The love of money is the root of all evil.
Notorious gangstars.

1 Like

Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by delzbaba(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
IMO people bride price can make person thief really.

1 Like

Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by nzgal: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
It's only here in Delta state kidnappers are not caught. Everyday in Warri more than 5 people are picked. Friends, family..........
Nothing is done except it is Okonjo Iwela's mum.
Sighs.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sanchez01:
Imo to be precise. I read the entire piece and I was able to deduce that the bride price is weighty. With his 43k monthly job, he couldn't use part which he had probably been saving for months to settle his girlfriend's family. This singular act is what is making them turn from their own girls. Africans... We're just too backward.
abeg read again, yes the bride price and other marriage rites can be expensive but he wasn't the one earning 43k, if others get 20yrs, that warden should get 50yrs since he decided to waste the opportunity life gave him for easy money.
Re: I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2016
me sef tire my broda...but dis doesnt and will never justify the battering of so-called suspects we are really backwards in dis country..why beat up people its barbaric i swear..
Ezemarcel:
I dont know why people re not satisfied with wat they hv.... Always looking for who to blame when caught

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor / Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos / Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.