Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? (55788 Views)

Another Olajumoke spotted In Uyo During A Modelling Shoot .(pictures) / Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA / "Not My Real Face Girl" Emmanuella Turns To Olajumoke In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by charlsoo1(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2016
That's my ex-girlfriend. Her name is Linda.
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by 400billionman: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2016
farano:
You sure say i no go enter dis hawking business so grin

Dey there dey waste time make molue overtake ur okada..
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by Rossonero: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2016
shocker007:
I swear, you can't make this stuff up. Superstar American singer Ciara Just landed in Lagos this evening for Darey's Show 'Love Like A Movie 3', and before she got to the airport she took a picture from her car of a girl hawking in the street and posted it on her Instagram page (10 million followers!).

Are we now going to look for this new "Olajumoke" and turn her into a model and motivational speaker too? Maybe she can sing and will perform as the opening act for Ciara on Sunday? Lol. I tell you what? If that happens I will go and do Testimony in Church. Oya who knows this girl?
Let's actually prove that lightning can strike twice?
fake ciara account joor angry angry
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by otiigba1(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2016
Right! This is it! I am quiting my law job, were is that tray full of akara? I am going straight into hawking akara in the most Rubbish area and street in nigeria.
See you guys soon when i become a model tongue please can some one contact mariah carey or mike tyson to come and spot me!
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by 400billionman: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2016
seunlayi:
I prayed that this girl is recognised same with olajumoke. God moves in mysterious way especially now that the much awaited change has failed, God knows how to singlehandedly raise someone from valley to high places. God will find and raise you too if you actually read this few lines. Amen Amen and Amen

Amen
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2016
The girl's balancing skills is equal to non
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2016
saasala:
May I bend if this girl turns into an Olajumoke... Nigerians reading meaning to every single bullcrap since the day Lord Lugard pronounced us a country.

Meanwhile....
na wetin i dey order now angry

Bread #120 Beans #80 3pure water undecided
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by Isomerizm(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:
i know this girl.her name's nnena cheesycheesy
Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:
you don dy famz?.cheesy
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by bigtt76(f): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Has Darey not heard of the #BuyNaijaToSaveTheNaira? undecided
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by bolt000(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2016
The evil spirit that will make ciara say she wants to find this girl and nurture her like ty did olaju.. Mehn nah that same spirit go carry 80% of lagos girls go hawk.
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by Heineken(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2016
lilzcee:
Ciara just took the picture, that doesn't mean anything, Nigerian bloggers love speculating, she will just do her thing and go back to her country angry
na bad Belle dey worry you guy.
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by Taolyn4lif(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Na hawkers dey reign now o
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by Chukazu: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2016
farano:

I love Naija! cheesy
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by Chukazu: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2016
bigtt76:
Has Darey not heard of the #BuyNaijaToSaveTheNaira? undecided

Obviously he hasn't -the reason he is spending scarce dollar on a foreign artist and resulting to "capital flight" cry
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by mikaael(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2016
Vanquay:
NO, she can never trend like Olajumoke...she was a fluke

If you ask me I got champagne and Vodka watching Olajumoke's fade to Obscurity.

In other news, an African-American friend of mine wants to buy Dashiki Men for her BF...any sellers willing to ship to MD?

Meanwhile someone tell Ciara "Baby Girl give me that Booty Boom Ba Ba" cool

is everything alryt....Sir?¿
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by wristbangle: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:

Eh ehn! How u take know? cheesy
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2016
I can be your supplier. Purewater, bread, gala, plantain chips. Pick your poison. Holla @ me when you ready....If u get endorsements, u sha no go forget me...lol

farano:
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by ddaammyy(f): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2016
So Naija has turned to a country of hawkers? Or did I get that wrong? Why can't Nigeria trend for something worthwhile? Do we have to be ridiculed always? SMH
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by Irreplaceable48(f): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:
shey Nnenna and friends??
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by kuljayms1(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2016
farano:
I'll be ur husband jst in case......
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by kuljayms1(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2016
farano:
I'll be ur husband jst in case.....
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by rahman3853(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2016
farano:
hahahaah......for ur mind.......
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by excel101(m): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm... Hope more people will not leave their normal means of income earnings and means of livelihood to take to the streets hawking commodities in order to be picked out? Reminded me of during the days of trekking from back to back in the Buhari election period.
Nigeria and the copy copy means of competition.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
The way this bread thing is going viral, people will start leaving their jobs and businesses and start selling bread. Cos 9ja likes anything dats in vogue.
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by HomeOfMe(f): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2016
Sommyangel:
Make the girl start to dey fast o... Make witches no disconnect her call
This your comment really cracked me up. Her own be say God don already pick her call,Dem don talk Finnish and him don deliver her goods to am;so e don dey too late make witches disconnect the call.
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by Bestbeelieve: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2016
farano:
which levels na?Nna this hawking things....dikwa serious o
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2016
farano:
grin grin grin you damn funny
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:

Happy birthday dear !

Have a fun filled day

1 Like

Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by Andrewmark(m): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:

9ja

Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by freemile2ru: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:
happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by banmee(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2016
I wonder what would be going through ciara's mind right now. She'll be seeing crazy things she's never seen before.
Re: Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? by yelgolddotnet(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2016
TY BELLO get her now before ciara signs her..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fight: Burna Boy, Obafemi Martins & CDQ Chill At Club After Fight / Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter? / Ay's Hilarious Comment On Mercy Johnson And Husband's Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.