Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,051 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

You’ve Got To See Waje’s Tribute To Her Mother! #thatamazingwoman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’ve Got To See Waje’s Tribute To Her Mother! #thatamazingwoman (687 Views)

Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You / Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats / Waje Pictured With Her Mother And Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’ve Got To See Waje’s Tribute To Her Mother! #thatamazingwoman by maxwelljava: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2016
You know her as superstar musician Waje but over a decade ago, it was a different scenario.

As a teenager in Edo State with big dreams, I always knew I would do great things. All of a sudden, my world came crashing; Naïve, young and pregnant…

I could have been alone.

My mum, a mother of five was there for me.

I remember the long walks she took so that we had more to eat and her famous groundnut soup.

She is my queen, my rock and I call her Ugomma.

Words cannot describe how much I am willing to do for this woman. She is my friend, my cheer leader, my queen my confidant. She is will always be #ThatAmazingWoman in my life! Who is yours?

Baileys Nigeria will be celebrating mothers in a beautiful way. You could Win Half a million to make #ThatAmazingWoman’s dreams come true.

To be a part of this conversation:

Post a picture of #ThatAmazingWoman, add her name and a word that describes her. For example – Rita_Angelic
Use the hashtag #ThatAmazingWoman
It can be your mother or any other amazing woman you admire – personally or professionally – basically an amazing woman
Follow & Tag @BaileysNigeria and @OfficialWaje so we know and can add you into the draw.
You can enter via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
Tag your friends to Like your post to increase your chances of winning
Multiple entries are permitted
Winners will receive Half a million to make #ThatAmazingWoman’s dreams come true

This contest is open to 18+ only

Drink Responsibly

Re: You’ve Got To See Waje’s Tribute To Her Mother! #thatamazingwoman by chocolateme(f): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Good
Re: You’ve Got To See Waje’s Tribute To Her Mother! #thatamazingwoman by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2016
awww so touching
Re: You’ve Got To See Waje’s Tribute To Her Mother! #thatamazingwoman by cruzita(f): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2016
kudos to women around the world especially the good ones like my mum .#SheIsMyWorld

(1) (Reply)

Photo And Video Awilo And Dbanj Together Asked Who Is Your Father / Exclusive: Chidinma Drops Capital Hills Record Label / “i’m Single, I Need A Guy” – Toke Makinwa Declares.. ( For Single Guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.