Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Is Wrong With Merrybet? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is Wrong With Merrybet? (2319 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Zambian National Football Team Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Merrybet? by Pope22(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2016
Since yesterday evening, merrybet has been having some issues with their site by saying "error" or site offline. Please, is any other person expriencing this or is it only me?
Re: What Is Wrong With Merrybet? by HARRYzbrown(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2016
Yes oo .....I am and I have an important game to play this weekend
Re: What Is Wrong With Merrybet? by Pope22(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
All d games I planned to play yesterday, I cldnt play them, pls they shld fix this problem o.
Re: What Is Wrong With Merrybet? by phamarsenal: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
I really don't understand
Re: What Is Wrong With Merrybet? by tgmservice: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
They don chop their money finish. With the rate people chop bet money nowadays in my area I see many betting companies closing down. One of my neighbors won 6million with 10K in 1960bet recently
Re: What Is Wrong With Merrybet? by Pope22(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
tgmservice:
They don chop their money finish. With the rate people chop bet money nowadays in my area I see many betting companies closing down. One of my neighbors won 6million with 10K in 1960bet recently
My brother, let this not be true cus I stil have some cash in my merrybet account and I also stil have a very nice running slip which started since thursday and there is no red yet the last time I checked.

Congrats to ur frnd, I wil win such amount this week.
Re: What Is Wrong With Merrybet? by GOFRONT(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Bro same tin to me ooo.....Sayin network not available.....bt d samenetwork can open other sites facebook, nairaland, livescores et al...tire for merrybet since ystaday
Re: What Is Wrong With Merrybet? by phamarsenal: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
guys its working nw
Re: What Is Wrong With Merrybet? by kajoula(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
ONE CANT EVEN LOGIN ON MERRYBET
Re: What Is Wrong With Merrybet? by merrybet: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2018
kajoula:
ONE CANT EVEN LOGIN ON MERRYBET

Good morning kajoula, please if you are making use of the Lite mobile version, kindly use this direct link https://m. & login to your account.

Also if you can't remember your password, please reset it. To retrieve your password, click on the link marked "lost login details?" or “Forgot password” found at the top of the homepage. Type in the email address you used in opening the Merrybet account. If the email address is correct, a new password will be sent to you via email.

Once you get the mail, You are to click on the activation link in the mail and login with the default password sent in your mail. After that, please go to Settings and change your password. Your new password must have at least one capital letter, one small letter and one number e.g Churchboy7

Thanks for choosing Merrybet.
Re: What Is Wrong With Merrybet? by Lekanplus1: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
This is complete scam. How can a 1-0 scoreline be regarded as a draw on merrybet website. The match was actually won but marked as lost on their website. We need to be weary of this betting company called merrybet.

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Being On The Bench? / Weekend Sure Prediction : Bet Tips, Statistics And Insightful Analysis / Ilorin Varsity’s Research Farms Destroyed By Grazing Cattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.