Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,036 members, 7,987,699 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:53 PM

Roofing Estimate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Roofing Estimate (551 Views)

Sales Manager- Aluminium Roofing Sheets / Are You In Need Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile And Turkey Wooden Doors?? / Media Manager Wanted. Salary Estimate: 5 - 8million Per Annum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roofing Estimate by locky: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
Dear FOLLOW NIGERI, PLS HELP WITH AFORDABLE ROOFING ESTIMATE

pls I need your help your, my uncle will like to do his house roof.Please help with Idea of the Estimate of the budget .

Sir/Mma ,please for a two bedroom flat detached,please give us the Estimate of WOOD AND SLATE FOR THE ROOF.

HOW MANY WOOD WILL BE NEEDED AND COST
HOW SLATE ROOFING SHEET WOULD BE NEED AND THE COST
PLUS NAIL AND OTHER THINGS THEY WILL NEED AND THE COST

WORKMANSHIP AND LABOUR AND THE COST

I WILL BE EAGERLY EXPECTING YOUR REPLY

MANY THANKS

LOCKY

(1) (Reply)

Site/project Supervisor & Officers Needed / Radiographers Wanted / Vb Programers Wanted For Urgent Employment In A Small Growing It Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.