Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,415 members, 7,914,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:40 PM

What Will You Do In Such A Condition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In Such A Condition (625 Views)

What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition / Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? / This Throwback Pix Shows No Condition Is Permanent (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In Such A Condition by faith551(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2016
I've been thinking of the effects homosexuality will induce in our society if peradventure it is accepted in the country and this came to mind
what if you have a homosexual lecturer in your department and he/she generates interest in you and begin making advances threatening to fail you in his/her course, what will you do
Re: What Will You Do In Such A Condition by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Cant use my body to achieve what my brain can!

I glady take d F !
Re: What Will You Do In Such A Condition by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2016

I glady take d F ! .
Re: What Will You Do In Such A Condition by sinaj(f): 10:44am On Feb 27, 2016
I will apply for a re-mark.
Re: What Will You Do In Such A Condition by grad2012(f): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2016
Wud report her to the school authorities embarassed and if nothing is done will sadly collect my F jejely.
Re: What Will You Do In Such A Condition by faith551(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2016
sinaj:
I will apply for a re-mark.

If the lecturer is an influential person in the school you can run into more trouble
Re: What Will You Do In Such A Condition by faith551(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2016
grad2012:
Wud report her to the school authorities embarassed and if nothing is done will sadly collect my F jejely.

lmao, till when?
Re: What Will You Do In Such A Condition by faith551(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2016
sickstars:

I glady take d F !

what makes it more sick is its a fellow guy, or something that looks like a guy tho
Re: What Will You Do In Such A Condition by swaggzo(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2016
SET THE FREAKING gay UP.. . NO TWO WAYS!

(1) (Reply)

Student In Fine Boy Lecturer's Office To Lure Him To Bed / Why Is Sex The Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays Amongst Youths? / Can You Afford A Romatic Weekend With Your Darling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.