Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! (1467 Views)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Help!!!...my New Girlfriend Wanna Break Up With Me Cos Of Sex. / Help!!!my Girlfriend Wanna Break Up With Me Coz Of Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2016
My girlfriend has been disturbing me all this while because i refused to have sex with her.

I have vowed not to risk my life having sex with her under this harsh weather.

I told her that i will make it up to her when the weather becomes friendly but she will not listen. She wants it now or never.

She has complained how i treat her like trash. How i would not wanna touch her or treat her like a lady that she is but i made it clear to her that having sex under this hot weather is deadly but she doesnt wanna listen.

Now she has started threatening me with a break-up.. Please what do i do so that i wouldn't lose her?

Mature advice please.

Lalasticlala.
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by Eebrahym(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
My girlfriend has been disturbing me all this while because i refused to have sex with her.

I told her that i will make it up to her when the weather becomes friendly but she will not listen.

You sure say u dey ok Instead of coming here to lie, why dont u just tell us ur problem maybe a Doctor/NLder can help
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by chiquitamyall(f): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2016
grin awwwww she wan sam * heated passion*

Give her what she wants stop hoarding your d!ck
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by Kondomatic(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2016
Goan meet rain makers.
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by KINGinVAHALA: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Why should we help? or is your gf leaving you a sin that hasnt been committed before? And why even asking us for help? Were you told there re helpers here before you registered on nairaland?

If you dnt wanna give her your dick, i knw a nairalander here who would willingly give her his dick frm all corners, front, back, right, left, because the nairalander seem sex starve. Cutehector is his monicker.

1 Like

Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by halfricanadian(f): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
Goan meet rain makers.
cheesy you wan kee bros?

Them don relocate go india
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Eebrahym:

You sure say u dey ok Instead of coming here to lie, why dont u just tell us ur problem maybe a Doctor/NLder can help
i dnt have a problem, young man.. I am very very vibrant!!
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2016
chiquitamyall:
grin awwwww she wan sam * heated passion*

Give her what she wants stop hoarding your d!ck
under this weather? No. I never wan die young cheesy
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by Eebrahym(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i dnt have a problem, young man.. I am very very vibrant!!

So who come educate you say having sex under harsh weather is a risk to life

For me, I still don't believe u don't have a P
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by SUPERPACK: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

I told her that i will make it up to her when the weather becomes friendly but she will not listen. She wants it now or never.

She has complained how i treat her like trash. How i would not wanna touch her or treat her like a lady that she is but i made it clear to her that having sex under this hot weather is deadly but she doesnt wanna listen.

Now she has started threatening me with a break-up.. Please what do i do so that i wouldn't lose her?

Mature advice please.

Lalasticlala.
is she in love or in lust with u
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2016
Eebrahym:

So who come educate you say having sex under harsh weather is a risk to life

For me, I still don't believe u don't have a P
bro.. Heat is too much.. I have stopped boiling water whenever i wanna make "eba"

what i do is drop the water under the sun, after 15 minutes, the water is ready for ebe making
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2016
SUPERPACK:
is she in love or in lust with u
she claimed to be in love with me
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by yomi007k(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Solution.

Send me ur gf number.

She will get d d.ick she needs and u will get d peace u desire.

Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by SUPERPACK: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
she claimed to be in love with me
sex to me is nt suppose to be a condition to a healthy relationship, it is suppose to be mutual and nt forced on the partner, what happens when u travel abroad for ur studies, will she go out to satisfy her urge,
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by teechudleyy(f): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Get inside a pool or bath tub
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
SUPERPACK:

sex to me is nt suppose to be a condition to a healthy relationship, it is suppose to be mutual and nt forced on the partner, what happens when u travel abroad for ur studies, will she go out to satisfy her urge,
help me ask her ooo. The thing taya me
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
teechudleyy:
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
teechudleyy:
as a poor boy, no pool no bath tub'
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
I cant share her with anybody, sorry
yomi007k:
Solution.

Send me ur gf number.

She will get d d.ick she needs and u will get d peace u desire.

Shikena.
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by rollUP(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
[size=30pt]I smell lies.... so cos of hot weather u no wan fvck [/size]

Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by cruzita(f): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
make una go near river do am na.breeze full dia
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by Topestbilly(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
U deserve very hot slap repeatedly....
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Which kain help do you need undecided undecided
Get somebody to do ur work for u
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
cruzita:
make una go near river do am na.breeze full dia
have sex openly? When i am not mad
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by chiquitamyall(f): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
under this weather? No. I never wan die young cheesy
tongue buh she wannit!
Re: Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! by segzy0i(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Na lie u dey talk u no fit on gen nd enjoy ursef or go 2 hotel dt av Aircondition abi u no be man?

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Suddenly Loses Interest In A Beautiful Girl Cos Of Her Bushy Armpit / Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart / How To Know If A Co-worker Is Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.