Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,163 members, 7,967,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:47 PM

Before The Airplane I Travel To London In 6 Seconds(video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before The Airplane I Travel To London In 6 Seconds(video) (626 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 / This Is Our Land: Niger Delta And Shell London In Court Case Over Oil Spill / Young Boy Climbs Top Of Tree In Seconds(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before The Airplane I Travel To London In 6 Seconds(video) by myztarcasy(m): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2016
You actually think you know it all until you watch this video....... airplane is not the first fastest means of transportation.. this is.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWglGy-GmIE
Re: Before The Airplane I Travel To London In 6 Seconds(video) by 9jaRonin(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Before The Airplane I Travel To London In 6 Seconds(video) by BushidoBlue(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2016
An utterly daft senseless waste of time.
The intention of being comical was lost to the inability to render the deliver of the storyline.

1 Like

Re: Before The Airplane I Travel To London In 6 Seconds(video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2016
BushidoBlue:
An utterly daft senseless waste of time.
The intention of being comical was lost to the inability to render the deliver of the storyline.
Mr..know all that's not how to correct a young person trying to start up something.....at least give him some words of encouragement then correct him like an elder......

at op... you videos are nice.. but you still need to put in more effort.......more grease to your elbow.. try to shoot more creative videos okay?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News........ / Former US Actress And First Lady Dies At 94: Life And Times Of Nancy Reagan / Can I Ever Be Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.