Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,880 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:33 AM

Discos Deliberately Sabotaging Power Supply To Prove A Point To Senate - Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discos Deliberately Sabotaging Power Supply To Prove A Point To Senate - Opinion (702 Views)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discos Deliberately Sabotaging Power Supply To Prove A Point To Senate - Opinion by zigalo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
From the recent poor electricity supply at least in my area coupled with recent hike in electricity tarrif which was put on hold by the Senate. I think the distribution companies 're deliberating sabotaging supply just to prove to their earlier assertion on the need to increase tarrif. Just my humble opinion.

The light situation has gone so bad coupled with the heatwave.

2 Likes

Re: Discos Deliberately Sabotaging Power Supply To Prove A Point To Senate - Opinion by lekkie073(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
zigalo:
From the recent poor electricity supply at least in my area coupled with recent hike in electricity tarrif which was put on hold by the Senate. I think the distribution companies 're deliberating sabotaging supply just to prove to their earlier assertion on the need to increase tarrif. Just my humble opinion.

u r right...E no go beta for those disco ppl ....

abi na only dem sabi dance

3 Likes

Re: Discos Deliberately Sabotaging Power Supply To Prove A Point To Senate - Opinion by shobroy10(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
The God's of disco's must be crazy. ...... BTW for life e no go better for NEPA I don't even know how that came to being just know cursing electricity operatives in Nigeria is traditional

1 Like

Re: Discos Deliberately Sabotaging Power Supply To Prove A Point To Senate - Opinion by NavierStokes(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
zigalo:

I am not aware of any tariff being put on hold, at least PHED still sells at the new tariff. if others buy at the old tariff, they can kindly let the house know.
Re: Discos Deliberately Sabotaging Power Supply To Prove A Point To Senate - Opinion by NavierStokes(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
zigalo:

I am not aware of any tariff being put on hold, at least PHED still sells with the new tariff if there is anyone still buying at the old tariff, they can kindly let the house know.
Re: Discos Deliberately Sabotaging Power Supply To Prove A Point To Senate - Opinion by Beremx(f): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Very true.
God punish any NEPA official who comes to my estate to disconnect electricity.
Re: Discos Deliberately Sabotaging Power Supply To Prove A Point To Senate - Opinion by Justiyke4u: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
You may be right but what they don't know is that they are giving Nigerians reasons to further reject the hike in price
Re: Discos Deliberately Sabotaging Power Supply To Prove A Point To Senate - Opinion by otokx(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
PHEDC are doing it the Port Harcourt way which is over charge and deliver nothing in the middle to low class areas. Then then under charge and over deliver to the high class areas.

Petrol is 120 per litre and rising in Port Harcourt.
Re: Discos Deliberately Sabotaging Power Supply To Prove A Point To Senate - Opinion by bettercreature(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
This OP is not far from the truth,We've not been having light ever since Senate stopped the increament
Re: Discos Deliberately Sabotaging Power Supply To Prove A Point To Senate - Opinion by dunkem21(m): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol ..see them wailers blaming discos grin

Una neva chi chomchin tongue
Re: Discos Deliberately Sabotaging Power Supply To Prove A Point To Senate - Opinion by grandstar(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
zigalo:

I think the militants are on rampage. They are blowing up pipelines. Without pipelines no gas, without gas no power.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How ITF Is Killing Smes / Nigeria Culture Supersedes The Constitution / EKEDC Partners Mojec On Prepaid Meters Roll Out To Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.