Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,309 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:11 PM

Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That (2297 Views)

Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic / Breaking News About Buhari! / Change Nigeria Talk Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by MandingoII(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
Let's hear some success stories IN Nigeria.

Let's hear some GOOD NEWS about Nigeria.

Have at it.

We listening.
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by ElRazur: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2009
Fashola is doing something.
grin
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by ElRazur: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2009
It may be worth noting that a cripple man walked. A blind man now have sight and a deaf man heard voices for the first time. If that aint no good news, I dont know what it is.

Just ask TB Josuha and those in similar line of business. grin
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by MandingoII(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
I'm listening cool
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by MandingoII(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
I'm still waiting
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by MandingoII(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2009
Damn

Not ONE person came in here and answered this question.
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by Yuno: 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2009
Well I suppose the fact that hasnt been a civil war in 40 years is "good" news but other than that nothing much comes to mind cry But I am no fan of Nigeria. I would rather the country be broken into several realistic states, including one for my people,
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by ElRazur: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2009
MandingoII:

Damn

Not ONE person came in here and answered this question.

Do you not count my stories as one?

Seriously, what was your expectation? What would constitute good news to you?
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by asha80(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2009
Nigeria is rebranding lipsrsealed
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by blacksta(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2009
Nigeria high commision in london - is the worst place to visit in the whole of England . Customer service is next to nothing.
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by presido1: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2009
Mend just carried their attack a step forward. tongue tongue

U happy now?
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by omoovie(f): 12:56am On Jul 14, 2009
Good news: A Nigerian written and made film is available for distribution/purchase across the world. I can watch/borrow through Netflix and Blockbuster. It's called "Amazing Grace".

Thanks goes out to Jeta Amata and all the other Nigerians involved in this project.
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by NegroNtns(m): 1:00am On Jul 14, 2009
Hu!. . . Oghene!! Na who I see so? Oritshe me be o. . . Omo?
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by NegroNtns(m): 1:00am On Jul 14, 2009
Mandingo I have answer for you but make I greet my sista first.
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by omoovie(f): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Hu!. . . Oghene!! Na who I see so? Oritshe me be o. . . Omo?

hahahaahahah!

Negro! It's me oh! Back briefly from my hiatus.
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by NegroNtns(m): 1:21am On Jul 14, 2009
Hey Mandingo, I got good news for you.  Today, after a lengthy discussion with the Igbos. . . I decided to join their side and advocate a just cause for their right to ownership and full participation in the government.  Of course my action will be limited to NL for now.  I am still a full fledged Yorubaman but I am not happy at all in what I see in my brothers and sisters from the East.  I hope well intended fellows will join with meon this mission.

It cannot be denied that the pains of war, though not visible to the naked eye is still a malignant scar buried deep within the soul.  The noise about Biafra is not an ordinary noise. . . but rather an honest attempt to correct the injustices and inequities of losses. .  human life and property.  The plight of my Igbo brothers and sisters touch me deeply.  They need to know that we care. . . that we understand. . . that we share in their struggle for redemption and progress.  We all own this country together and we are each a partner - the Hausa, The Igbo and The Yoruba -, its a three way partnership.  One going at it alone will not succeed in the ultimate goal to join heads and elbows to reconstruct and reform our societies for future generations.  Two going at it alone will all but ruin the gains of prosperity so far laboured and fought for on the sweat of the multitude.  Three going at it together completes the team.  That's what we are. . . a Team.  It's not a competition but rather a reinforcement to beat the odds together and emerge a stronger nation.

Let me cut the speech short here. . .   Igbo Kwenu!  Igbo Kwenu!!  Igbo Kwenu!!!
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by NegroNtns(m): 1:22am On Jul 14, 2009
Omo you no dey go back o. Belle sweet me as I take eyeball you so. How you been?
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by NegroNtns(m): 1:24am On Jul 14, 2009
You still dey with that dis nambari guy?
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by MandingoII(m): 4:18am On Jul 14, 2009
somebody is embarassed in this thread.
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by puskin: 6:05am On Jul 14, 2009
@least, Nigerians are the happiest ppl in d world.
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by desgiezd(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2009
Yar Adua attended G20 meeting in Italy. Dat no be good news so?
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by desgiezd(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2009
Ekiti rerun governorship election successfully rigged by PDP.
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by kokoA(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2009
Prophet T.B Joshua saw Micheal Jackson's death before hand.
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by ikeyman00(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2009
^^^^^^
rubbish

oduduwa plz NOO
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by ikeyman00(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2009
nigerians outsmart the african americans in US unis
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by Witi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2009
Project Vision 2020 is going on to alleviate poverty and raise Nigerian to be among top economies in the world by year 2020. cry cry cry
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by MandingoII(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2009
Are there any success stories?

No theft success stories please.
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2009
cant believe people are replying every loser schizo on the web.
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by MandingoII(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2009
cant believe people are replying every loser schizo on the web.

Stop following me around.

No I will not marry u and take you to America.

sorry.
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2009
Nigeria has produced a lot of good proffessionals {though all scattered abroad}
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2009
MandingoII:

Stop following me around.

No I will not marry u and take you to America.

sorry.

look at this barking flaming hyena.
Re: Is There Ever Any Good News About Nigeria? Talk About That by strangleyo: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2009
Fashola

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy, 16, Invents Chain Car, Storms New Yam Fiesta / Gold Smuggling:kase Lawal's Brother Arrested In Congo / CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.