Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

My Review Of Lucy's New Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Review Of Lucy's New Single (943 Views)

Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija / Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) / Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Review Of Lucy's New Single by danielblessing(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
The new Rudeboy artist or call her rude girl's debut song 'Special Driver' (Push it) is nothing but a vulgar song. The whole hype is just not right.
She has a good voice no doubt about that. But I believe the hype about her "b**bilicious" or whatever in portraying a sex image is not music.
Recently all these yeyebrities have been posing nude,semi-nude or even pant and bra,cleavage etc all because they want to be celebrated.
Lucy debut song is only talking about sex with a guy. No wonder her pant and bra pics has been breaking the nigerian blogosphere in the past couple of days. My advice for Lucy is to sing a good song not "push it",push what? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Review Of Lucy's New Single by danielblessing(m): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
sad

Re: My Review Of Lucy's New Single by ajokebelle(f): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
I have never seen this girl fully covered with clothes. Guess she is allergic to clothes.

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Lucy's New Single by danielblessing(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
ajokebelle:
I have never seen this girl fully covered with clothes. Guess she is allergic to clothes.
Lol
Re: My Review Of Lucy's New Single by danielblessing(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
I also forgot to state that she's just 21. #JustImagine when she will be 28
Re: My Review Of Lucy's New Single by misspicy(f): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
link to the song please...I want to learn some ..... tongue
Re: My Review Of Lucy's New Single by shocker007(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
ajokebelle:

Lucifer dey wear cloth?

Me likey sha. We need another Maheeda abeg
Re: My Review Of Lucy's New Single by shocker007(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
misspicy:
link to the song please...I want to learn some ..... tongue
Fly down to Cardiff to collect it.
I will pay for your return Ticket
Re: My Review Of Lucy's New Single by misspicy(f): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
shocker007:
Fly down to Cardiff to collect it. I will pay for your return Ticket
really angry
Re: My Review Of Lucy's New Single by sinaj(f): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
ajokebelle:
she get heat rashes grin

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Lucy's New Single by shocker007(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
misspicy:

really angry
Sure... Just buzz me up when coming.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Georgina Onuoha Shows Off Body In Sexy New Photos / Davido Rocks Agbada In New Adorable Photo / First Photos From City People Award 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.