Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,389 members, 7,929,227 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ibu, Victor Osuagwu , Okon At Wike's Thanksgiving - Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibu, Victor Osuagwu , Okon At Wike's Thanksgiving - Photo (36447 Views)

Victor Osuagwu: Why I Did My White Wedding 15 Years After My Traditional Wedding / Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana. Photo / Mercy Johnson, Uche Jombo Laugh Hard As Victor Osuagwu Show Dancing Move In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ibu, Victor Osuagwu , Okon At Wike's Thanksgiving - Photo by Raymee(m): 7:15am On Feb 28, 2016
Thanksgiving for winning election court case? I don't subscribe please! You warn to serve your people & if they really want you, you shouldn't be fighting to serve them, by the way if this is celebrated this way, what will happen if when you start work in the government house? No hatred but am just wondering & confused how things are done in my hometown.
Re: Ibu, Victor Osuagwu , Okon At Wike's Thanksgiving - Photo by Gkemz: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2016
Why did Mr Ibu appear odd among his comic colleagues.
Re: Ibu, Victor Osuagwu , Okon At Wike's Thanksgiving - Photo by whytet01(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

You see why this country can never change. It is the mindset. Everything God bless or long live, when in fact the lord has cursed and some things should be short lived. Look at the masses suffering and these buffoons that call themselves "governor" are using public funds to throw thanksgiving parties left and right. You see how serious they are.

And by the way, Gowon stadium? LOL
Mr man with due respect do u have any proof that it is public fund they use in doing the thanksgiving?? can I also let you know that they are business men and women who can single handedly sponsor that event we have people like Senator john azuta mbata who owns MCC..be guided sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Bares Massive Cleavage. See Reactions / Lady Cries As She Meets Tacha (Photos) / Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.