Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,473 members, 7,891,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend (1654 Views)

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by phunbyt(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmm...before you continue get this right I'm not saying you shouldn't have a gf I'm just saying having one has its own odds and not having has its own benefits too so I'm gonna be quick about this...

1. You are free: yes that's my favourite. Everyone deserves a degree of freedom and having a gf might limit this gift of God and blessing of nature. Freedom to flirt,freedom to get drunk,freedom to look at any lady without getting "the face" from your boo.
2. You get to avoid "extra cost": for the rich dudes this might not be a big deal but the broke guys who have fallen into the cold and deadly pit of love and would do anything I mean anything to please bae are the ones who would really get this..."Bae I need money for this" "bae 2mao is val" "bae next week is my birthday"...jeez! Dis is so messed up.
N.B: some girls are not demanding but if u calculate the airtime use to call bae/boo and the transportation cost (cos some girls will say they can't date the guy next door) it's something.
3. Add yours I've exhausted my points gotta think about some other points
P.S meditate on this..."A kiss may ruin a human life." — Oscar Wilde

Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Op is just broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Kondomatic(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Op is just broke
Dry or Witty?
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by phunbyt(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Op is just broke
As broke as you think I am, I can still afford to feed you...*just saying*

3 Likes

Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Cutehector(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
phunbyt:

As broke as you think I am, I can still afford to feed you...*just saying*
oh really? My breakfast is 50k...
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by ClassCaptain(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nice
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol Tell him grin grin
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Just 50k? man Ure cheap

1 Like

Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Cutehector(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Caringguy:
Lol Tell him grin grin
lol imagine small rats comin to form like as if they hv food cuz dey feed off frm their master
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by phunbyt(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Are you that cheap?50k asin 50kobo not #50,000...send me ur account number lemme surprise you, I'm in a good mood this evening *in Buhari's voice* "you know say money no be froblem"

1 Like

Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Cutehector(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Just 50k? man Ure cheap
I knw right
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
lol imagine small rats comin to form like as if they hv food cuz dey feed off frm their master
hahahahahahahaha grin oya talk true ur breakfast na 50k?
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by askakim(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
@op. How are u? Be sincere

2 Likes

Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by phunbyt(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
askakim:
@op. How are u? Be sincere
I'm fine...cwiously...u nko
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Just 50k? man Ure cheap
phunbyt:

Are you that cheap?50k asin 50kobo not #50,000...send me ur account number lemme surprise you, I'm in a good mood this evening *in Buhari's voice* "you know say money no be froblem"
Kids undecided
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Caringguy:
hahahahahahahaha grin oya talk true ur breakfast na 50k?
u dey see my picture. I resemble prson wey no fit afford breakfast of fifty k?
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by askakim(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
@op, you need to be enlightened seriously..
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
u dey see my picture. I resemble prson wey no fit afford breakfast of fifty k?
Oh sorry bros, i didnt check your pics grin
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
I knw right
could be dollars U didnt specify actually
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by halfricanadian(f): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
ADVANTAGRS OF NOT HAVING A BOYFRIEND

1. NO DRAMA
2. NO DICTATION ON HOW YO LIVE YOUR LIFE
3. FREEDOM!!!!!!!!

TEAM SINGLES LIKE AN ALBUM TRACK tongue
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by halfricanadian(f): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
ADVANTAGRS OF NOT HAVING A BOYFRIEND

1. NO DRAMA
2. NO DICTATION ON HOW YO LIVE YOUR LIFE
3. FREEDOM!!!!!!!!

TEAM SINGLES LIKE AN ALBUM TRACK tongue.
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Bestman111(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
I love dat freedom. Have u ever seen a fowl caged 4 so long and later released? tongue tongue shocked
phunbyt:
Hmmm...before you continue get this right I'm not saying you shouldn't have a gf I'm just saying having one has its own odds and not having has its own benefits too so I'm gonna be quick about this...

1. You are free: yes that's my favourite. Everyone deserves a degree of freedom and having a gf might limit this gift of God and blessing of nature. Freedom to flirt,freedom to get drunk,freedom to look at any lady without getting "the face" from your boo.
2. You get to avoid "extra cost": for the rich dudes this might not be a big deal but the broke guys who have fallen into the cold and deadly pit of love and would do anything I mean anything to please bae are the ones who would really get this..."Bae I need money for this" "bae 2mao is val" "bae next week is my birthday"...jeez! Dis is so messed up.
N.B: some girls are not demanding but if u calculate the airtime use to call bae/boo and the transportation cost (cos some girls will say they can't date the guy next door) it's something.
3. Add yours I've exhausted my points gotta think about some other points
P.S meditate on this..."A kiss may ruin a human life." — Oscar Wilde
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Bestman111(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]enyi nwayi bu ukwu nku............ see translation
Bestman111:
I love dat freedom. Have u ever seen a fowl caged 4 so long and later released? tongue tongue shocked
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Leriebloom(f): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Only here to read comments.
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Elzends(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Less miscellaneous expenses
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Another recently friend zoned guy
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by Leriebloom(f): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
I sincerely appreciate everyone here

Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by VaselineVirus: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
leriebloom so is ur by day

go, go, go, go

go lerie is ur by day

we gon parry lik is ur byday

we gon sip bicarry lik is ur by day

an u no ama lik ur yansh cus is ur by day
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by blayde(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
ellacute45:
Another recently friend zoned guy

i tell U!!
Either OP belongs to the aforementioned group or has seriously considered d present economic situation #austerity measure.
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by faith551(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
am always lucky with em girls,so I have never worried about spending much
been single for close to a year and all I can tell you now is I DONT WANT TO BE A FREE MAN NO MORE
Re: 3 Advantages Of Not Having A Girl Friend by sevantex(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
op, abeg calm down for jesus.

You shuld learn how to be wit them if u wanna marry soon.

The econony hard but u fit still try ur best, they will subsidize tins for you grin

(1) (Reply)

Common Problems Encountered In Relationships And How To Solve Them / Get In And Wish Me A Happy Birthday!!! / Interested Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.