Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose (48154 Views)

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by emmydollars4life(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
ionsman:
Fayose is the most foolish governor in Nigeria and that's a fact.
You are wrong the most foolish Governor is elruffia
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by xklucvG: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
ORACLE1975:
Mr madness have you taken Oshogbo weed again
Madness, what do you mean? Hope you are not saying we should not critise our leader if he goes wrong? Buhari is a servant of the people we voted for him he is our servant and not our master and we would be doing him good if we put him on his toes.
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Abagworo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
charliboy654:
Islamic bank also gv Nigeria loan during gej tenure.
Jonathan obtained Islamic loan on behalf of Anambra State under Peter Obi.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201107270924.html
By Stan Okenwa
Anambra State has denied taking a loan from the Islamic Bank Development Bank (IDB), insisting that the Federal Government obtained the loan on its behalf.

It will be recalled that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Mallam Lamido Sanusi had during last Thursday on the floor of the National Assembly said Anambra was the first to draw a loan from Islamic Bank.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by anigbajumo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
I just dnt knw what to say bt fayose is a disgrace to my tribe,he talks with no iota of sense,the worst thing is that some gullible fools will still salute him... ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by afonjay: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
What disturb me most is hw long can PDP desist frm untrue msg in dis country. Hw possible can dis be in nigeria that nigeria ll be islamized. Is buhari telling wike to convert to muslim or tells rocher obianor or gburugburu of enugu inpeazu of abia states convert their ppl. To musilims I didn't understand dis type of msg. I pity for d ppl of PDP ruling states for 1 chance governor they have. Dis is governor who commissioned 9 poles street light with mikano generator for passed hw many he became of ekiti state. After all we dnt even need votes frm s/s or s/E in 2019. Is Ali modu sheriff who destroyed his region bringing B/H to existence killed innocent nigerians dat ll take PDP back to life in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by melvin0004(m): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
ionsman:
Fayose is the most foolish governor in Nigeria and that's a fact.
becus he is nt afraid of ur buhari.....
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Azumagcc(m): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Some people are too gullible and senseless. Going to mecca with Governors and Emir means he wants to Islamise Nigeria? This Fayose is becoming an embarrassment to governance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by winningwinner(m): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
I love this Fayose, whenever he utters a word the whole world quakes. Other people could not have received the kind of response he receives. He is such an icon and a great news maker!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by winningwinner(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
I love this Fayose, whenever he utters a word the whole world quakes. Other people could not have received the kind of response he receives. He is such an icon and a great news maker!
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by cultureman(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
mek he no even try my brother most especially at this critical time tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by proxillin(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Upon all his noise, buhari didn't see him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by IGBOPRINCE: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
pweshboi:

Bros if u were to be given Birth to in a Muslim home there is every probability you'll still be a Muslim till date... The problem is not the religion but the people "extrimists" among them.. I'll like to let u know we also have Christian extremists too that... And as long as ure an extremist u pose a great threat to the world
hahaha.. Really? So we have christians extremists? Wow. Not that they don't exists but they maybe 0.2% grin
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by tico1212(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Have read something of this nature before. Maybe you guys can google and read more about "Abuja declaration 1989"
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
He s saying the truth, though, but why did buhari travelled to mecca with four governors?

In other news, buhari joins the islamic nations in other to counter the terrorist attacks in the north.

But I know that whatever plans they have in their minds towards nigeria, they will never succeed.

Amen.

That is ibo pple problem!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by AmeLonRo(m): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Watching the thread get filled up by hateful 3 yrs old brained cry babies.

How will a civilian president Islamize a Country? This is the same political bullshit these pple keep bringing up at end of the day they are all bunch of thieves.

What of Gambia?
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by afonjay: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
winningwinner:
to the best of ur knowledge dis is reasonable msg. U need to be told d level ur mentality.
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by AmeLonRo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
“If you hit me you will be in trouble. If I hit you, you will be in trouble.”

I like this 1.
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by hola106(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
fayose u need urgent attention u wil get it soon. i pitty ur condition
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
xklucvG:

Madness, what do you mean? Hope you are not saying we should not critise our leader if he goes wrong? Buhari is a servant of the people we voted for him he is our servant and not our master and we would be doing him good if we put him on his toes.
Criticism is gud,but not a senseless one!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by babyfaceafrica: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
kaakulator3:

Buhari travelled to Mecca in other to countered terrorist attacks towards Nigerian
grin

Ipod youths won't kill us with Ingrish oo grin grin cheesy

This is why some people don't take the WAEC statistics seriously cheesy grin
we know they have magic centres all over ipod lands!!
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Walelavender(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is needless by Fayose. This false alarm is unnecessary. Nigeria can never be islamized. Common! Nigeria isn't Somalia and we'll never be. Fayose should give some measure of respect to the office of the president. His PDP colleagues in other states are not fools for not heating up the polity.
"Fly wey no dey hear word, na im dey follow dead body enter grave"
# Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by celestar(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mr. Fayose is not a person to be taken seriously cos he lacks manner and respect for elder state men. Formerly it was Baba OBJ he was insulting, now President Buhari. No one in his right senses will be talking the way he's, i guess he's demonized and needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by akilo1: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
The most foolish governor is at it again,who open the cage for him?instead of governing the people of ekiti with the mandate they bestow on him,today you will see in riding okada or pepper soup joint or you will see him cutting meat in the market or attacking buhari that is doing his job,animal in human skin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

That was a typo.
That being said his message was wrong
IGBOPRINCE :
He s saying the truth, though, but why did
buhari travelled to mecca with four
governors?
In other news, buhari joins the islamic
nations in other to countered terrorist
attacks in the north.
But I know that whatever plans they have in
their minds towards nigerian, they will never
succeed.
In the above sentences, I will show you all errors Igboprince made out of [ignorance], not [typo].
If you use the word "did" in asking a question, the verb following it should be present. That means it should be "travel", not "travelled".
It should be "in order", not "in other".
Again, "counter" should be used, not "countered".
Use "against", instead of "towards".
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Fongido(m): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
This shouldn't be a bond of contention. if Buhari islamise Nigeria then Nigeria would be divided. dullard Buhari and his brainwashed fools in north would be Islamic nation. very simple
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Habakus:
Just watch as people castigate this man without trying to reason out the message he's passing. Almost all the vices that the wise ones foresaw that will characterize Buhari's tenure are happening right before our very eyes,so i won't put it beyond Buhari to try Islamize Nigeria. If only Nigerians had listened,we wouldn't be saddled with this embarassment called Buhari.
u are unconsciously committing sucide logically if u try to give second thought to wht fayose just spew
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by bashydemy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
He s saying the truth, though, but why did buhari travelled to mecca with four governors?

In other news, buhari joins the islamic nations in other to counter the terrorist attacks in the north.

But I know that whatever plans they have in their minds towards nigeria, they will never succeed.

Amen.

I tire for you guys, Where are you when GEJ travel to jerusalem with almost all his cabinets, Did anyone say anything about him Christianizing Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by jowa16: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
This fayose is a coward,wuz this nonsense he is sayin
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by lokonzo78: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
virus05:
.it's obvious. ...His plan will not work..
Like Fayose like You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) / Oshiomhole And His Beautiful Wife Iara In Zambia (Photo) / Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.