Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? (1798 Views)

If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? / If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? / END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ts a fun Game No Hard feeling
Uhm I'll Probably Date MasonKZ (if I were Gay) Dude writes a Great Diary....but am straight so it'll be QueenValerie....smiley
I'll Bang,(After much thinking),laveda sad
Of course I'll kill Cruzita grin

These are My Date,Bang and kills

No hard feelings..
Feel free to share yhurs grin

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dunno

but this line got me wondering "Uhm I'll Probably Date MasonKZ (if I were Gay) Dude.." was it necessary? just asking!

1 Like

Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:
Dunno

but this line got me wondering "Uhm I'll Probably Date MasonKZ (if I were Gay) Dude.." was it necessary? just asking!
Mm...twasnt..but I did...why?..Riddle me tat sad

1 Like

Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Laveda(f): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Bang me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by amunkita(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
slyIsaac:
Ts a fun Game No Hard feeling
Uhm I'll Probably Date MasonKZ (if I were Gay) Dude writes a Great Diary....but am straight so it'll be QueenValerie....smiley
I'll Bang,(After much thinking),laveda sad
Of course I'll kill Cruzita grin

These are My Date,Bang and kills

No hard feelings..
Feel free to share yhurs grin

Lalasticlala

I dont need devil to tell me u re gay..

@topic:
It's only the killing part I will like to participate, I will kill Mynd the 44 thief...
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Leriebloom(f): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Laveda:
Bang me? undecided
Sadly,Yes...But tis thread isn't about me...
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Date:49c*nts
Bang:49c*nts(after the weddin' cheesy)
Kill:49c*nts's lips....with my own wink
Why Cause I can make him a whole $(dollah) cheesy

I'm just playin' though.

1 Like

Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
The stupid threads people open in the name of "fun"... sad
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
What if I say I'm going to kill a nairalander and next week, the person ends up actually dying?

that being said, I wouldn't date or bang any nairalander.

I'm just not interested.
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by lekjons(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
nawa oo..

no respect for anybody in this(romance) section..
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
amunkita:

I dont need devil to tell me u re gay..

@topic:
It's only the killing part I will like to participate, I will kill Mynd the 44 thief...
Lol oga I didn't know yhu consulted the devil...is it true he doesn't realy have horns sad undecided
I aint bruhh...sorry
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by amunkita(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
slyIsaac:

Lol oga I didn't know yhu consulted the devil...is it true he doesn't realy have horns sad undecided
I aint bruhh...sorry

The Horns re plastic...
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Tallesty1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Laveda:
Bang me? undecided
I think you're luckygrin
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wat kinda game is dis? undecided
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
LAVEDA
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Wat kinda game is dis? undecided
First learnt about it on E entertainment...Ts like a game tat puts yhu in an awkward position to choose who yhu'll Date,sleep with and kill...I slighly remember Scott saying he was gonna Date Kourtney,Bang khloe and kill off Kim...Tats wha am Trying to Do here...some People Don't see the fun in tat...
Dig? undecided
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
amunkita:

The Horns re plastic...
I doubt they are,If they were they'd have melted in the Heat of the fire grin
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by VaselineVirus: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
bang dem all angry
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by VaselineVirus: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
yes, Vaseline av enof dik 4 err bory cool
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Laveda , hope you've seen it ? Besides ur post , hope ur fine ?
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Laveda(f): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Laveda , hope you've seen it ?
Besides ur post , hope ur fine ?
I haven't seen nothing..
I'm good thanks..

You on bbm? Your pin.
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Laveda:
I haven't seen nothing.. I'm good thanks..
You on bbm? Your pin.
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by amunkita(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
slyIsaac:

I doubt they are,If they were they'd have melted in the Heat of the fire grin

The plastic is Heat resistance, u can ask ur integrated science teacher to explain further...
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Laveda:
I haven't seen nothing.. I'm good thanks..
You on bbm? Your pin.
Sent it around the 5pm mark , maybe you'll get it soon.
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Laveda(f): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Stanleywaxy:

Sent you a request.
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
amunkita:

The plastic is Heat resistance, u can ask ur integrated science teacher to explain further...
undecided yhur name sef...grin
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by refiner(f): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
"wat kinda joke is dis!....mtsheeew!
op go sleep joor"... (a typical Nigeria response!!grin)
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by bolt000(m): 12:58am On Feb 28, 2016
:-/.. Anyhoo, would prolly like to kiss refinerlipsrsealed
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by refiner(f): 1:09am On Feb 28, 2016
bolt000:
:-/.. Anyhoo, would prolly like to kiss refinerlipsrsealed

grin
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by bolt000(m): 1:13am On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:

grin
wayasay? wink
Re: Fun Game! Date,bang And Kill A Nairalander,who Would They Be? by refiner(f): 1:17am On Feb 28, 2016
bolt000:
wayasay? wink
u need some rest....ur brain ain't working well nw!....smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me / Hilarious Picture Only Nigerians Can Relate With. (pix Attached) / Seriously Boys And Girls Who De Lie Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.