Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,607 members, 7,944,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Hilarious Question You've Never Thought About - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Question You've Never Thought About (1276 Views)

Hilarious Question That Will Make U Laugh So Hard / I Thought I Knew How To Pose Until I Saw These Pictures / What's The Weirdest Question You've Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Question You've Never Thought About by ijaw1stson: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
food for thought

Re: Hilarious Question You've Never Thought About by immortalcrown(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
He was using the cow for an experiment.
Re: Hilarious Question You've Never Thought About by ijaw1stson: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2016
immortalcrown:
He was using the cow for an experiment.
lolz experiment
Re: Hilarious Question You've Never Thought About by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
he thought the cow was swollen down there so he was trying to help out.

(1) (Reply)

Ajekpako.com Is Online Now... For Funny And Hilarious Photos / Can You Tell The Source Of This Money? (PIC) / Take One Guys A Fine Babe Or 10 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.