Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,203 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:03 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (907 Views)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? / My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by VICTORDEBELS: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: . by Vision4God: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Big lesson for u.

Let God direct ur steps

1 Like

Re: . by lekjons(m): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
what should you do?!

go and help her beg her boyfriendundecided

tell her it's a fuçking mistake on your path, try and explain.. whether she belive or not, leave that as her problem..

your ex gf is getting married and still had the guts to call and threatened to kill you for sending some shîts to her bf WTF?!..

Only God knew how many times she had beaten you sef.. so disgusting! angry

1 Like

Re: . by kunlesufyan(m): 12:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Lol..u get time ....she obviously cares more about the boyfrnd who myt marry her..free her,onto the next one
Re: . by VICTORDEBELS: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2016
lekjons:
what should you do?!

go and help her beg her boyfriendundecided

tell her it's a fuçking mistake on your path, try and explain.. whether she belive or not, leave that as her problem..

your ex gf is getting married and still had the guts to call and threatened to kill you for sending some shîts to her bf WTF?!..

Only God knew how many times she had beaten you sef.. so disgusting! angry
Help her beg him? Anyway, the issue is, who could have taken those stuffs from my phone?
Re: . by VICTORDEBELS: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2016
kunlesufyan:
Lol..u get time ....she obviously cares more about the boyfrnd who myt marry her..free her,onto the next one
This was the 2nd thing that struck my mind. Thanks for coming by!
Re: . by halfricanadian(f): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That awkward moment pictures decided to be wireless and distribute itself for the fear if unknown

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oga cindy bf took it from your phone spiritually

Have u ever thought of anyone who borrowed your phone to do something with it then open your gallary happens to know cindy and her bf which you never knew transfered those pictures to his or her phone all this can b done by only EMEKA intrrogate that silly friend of yours if YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN CINDY.
Re: . by VICTORDEBELS: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2016
Vision4God:
Big lesson for u.

Let God direct ur steps
Yeah! I have come to realise the reason behind pple locking their mobile phones with pin codes. Thanks for your input!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2016
Never trust nobody not even yourself because you not perfect.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? / Are These Good Criterion In Getting A Wife Material? / What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.