Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,177 members, 7,977,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:22 AM

Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? (914 Views)

Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} / Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story / The Jealous Type Who Make Their Patners Jealous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by Daughterzion(f): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Forgive my grammer i didnt know the right word to use but if you read this you would understand what am talking about.......

uhm was just wondering if there is this person you are destined to marry.......That is uhm when God created you he also created that person to be your husband or wife.

OR

you werent destined to marry anyone but the person you love.....are you confused? oh gosh how do i explain this! ok wait.....i meant there wasnt anyone destined to be your patner so anyone you fall in love with can be your patner.
clearer now?
Great! Now please help me answer am really confused!
lalasticlala pls help me awt *puppy dog face* i promise i'll buy you icecream okay?
Re: Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by Tpave(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Na you ask question and na you come answer the question. OK, Wetin you want make we do now?

1 Like

Re: Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by naijaboiy: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tpave:
Na you ask question and na you come answer the question. OK, Wetin you want make we do now?
I tire
Re: Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by halfricanadian(f): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Its destiny but you choose to fufil your destiny

God said he knows the beginning from the end

You marry who God says you marry but because we say this is who i want to marry or your heart chose a person to marry it always makes us feel we choose who we marry
but the truth is we choose who we are destinied to marry to fufil our destiny .

If it was never written by God it will never happen
Re: Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by YemziAdez(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
I tire
Me tire pass you o......
@Op check the next post for more info...Lmao

1 Like

Re: Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by Oahray: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
The idea of destiny rubbishes the very fabric of morality... Of choices and consequences.

No one is destined to marry anyone. Make your choice and live with the consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by firstking01(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
All i know is,,,there's this one person that's meant for that person if you understand what i mean....to every woman, there's a man God created for you.

The unfortunate thing is....some are unlucky to meet their own in the course of life....and the fortunate thing is, some are lucky to meet theirs in the couse of life...

If this statement above does not hold true, then i see no need why people would be saying i'm looking for my missing "rib", so, i stand to be correct....

Also, do y'all know that God did not replace the rib HE took from adam to creat eve?, i'm sure most of you do not know this cool...now, you as a man that is reading this short exaltation have an incomplete rib, so, go find the missing ribcheesy...

I drop microphone heregrin...lalasticlacla push this thread go front pagegrin

the brother untop my head is so effing wrongundecided
Re: Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
How person go ask question she Don answer herself op naw a for you o
Re: Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by Naturalle(f): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
I sincerely believe that you make a choice and pray to God to bless yourchoice. No such thing as destined soulmates.
Re: Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by Tallesty1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
Its destiny but you choose to fufil your destiny

God said he knows the beginning from the end

You marry who God says you marry but because we say this is who i want to marry or your heart chose a person to marry it always makes us feel we choose who we marry
but the truth is we choose who we are destinied to marry to fufil our destiny .

If it was never written by God it will never happen
So nah God send even those wives wey dey use knife cut your prick when you dey sleep?

I disagree.
Re: Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by Daughterzion(f): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
I didnt answer anything! thats why it was so confusing to ask the questn. To those who understood the question thanks a bunch for your replies........Love u.........mmuuuaaa
Re: Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
So fp can be bought with icecream now undecided
Re: Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by Yksoul(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
THERE ARE PECULIAR PERSONS GOD HAS DESIGNED FOR YOU TO MARRY,IF YOU ARE IN GOD AND YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO KNOW THEM.BUT IF YOU FAIL TO KNOW THEM OR THEIR CHARACTERS DO NOT SUITE YOU,GOD PROVIDES SUBSTITUTES..
Re: Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by Yksoul(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT A COMFORTABLE OR RICH GUY OR GIRL WHO SHORTLY GETS MARRIED AND BEGIN TO GO BROKE SUDDENLY,WHEN HE/SHE CANNOT PHYSICALLY TRACE THE CAUSES
Re: Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Brb
Re: Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen? by Izyyblaze(f): 9:47am On Feb 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
So nah God send even those wives wey dey use knife cut your prick when you dey sleep?

I disagree.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!is She Heartless? / Lady Shares How She Got A Fiance, Using Drastic Approach / 21 Men Rules That Every Lady Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.