Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,954 members, 7,896,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Jealous Type Who Make Their Patners Jealous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Jealous Type Who Make Their Patners Jealous (490 Views)

I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game / How Do Those Brazilian Girls Make Their Boobs Strong / See hot Twins Who Make £20k A Month Just By Posting Photos Of there boobs 18+ ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jealous Type Who Make Their Patners Jealous by Hardeysolution(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
There is this thing common to us men majorly. We never would like to see our gurlfriends,spouses or wives with other men but we can always be other women.

I remember a guy who was referred to as a cassanova or should i say a flirt. He had this gurlfriend who he loved so much. He had only one gurlfriend but he had lots of 'off' gurlfriends. Now, the only one he had speaks with any guy She is in trouble! The guy gets jealous alot but he can do everything to make his gurlfriend get jealous. There is this saying he is used to..'We can do it but They Must not do it'. Lol.

90% of us are like dis....
Re: The Jealous Type Who Make Their Patners Jealous by Soulz22(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
What are you sayin
Re: The Jealous Type Who Make Their Patners Jealous by obiorathesubtle: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
undecided therefore??
Re: The Jealous Type Who Make Their Patners Jealous by NelsonNeo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ur point is
Re: The Jealous Type Who Make Their Patners Jealous by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sad truth.
Re: The Jealous Type Who Make Their Patners Jealous by Bluezy13(m): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Hardeysolution:
There is this thing common to us men majorly. We never would like to see our gurlfriends,spouses or wives with other men but we can always be other women.

I remember a guy who was referred to as a cassanova or should i say a flirt. He had this gurlfriend who he loved so much. He had only one gurlfriend but he had lots of 'off' gurlfriends. Now, the only one he had speaks with any guy She is in trouble! The guy gets jealous alot but he can do everything to make his gurlfriend get jealous. There is this saying he is used to..'We can do it but They Must not do it'. Lol.

90% of us are like dis....
95% of women are like this
Re: The Jealous Type Who Make Their Patners Jealous by Vinshu(f): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2016
If she speaks with other guys what is he going to do? Lol.

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Needed / A Touching Video For People With Broken Hearts / How To Move On When Your Ex Leaves You For Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.