Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,136 members, 7,928,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:41 PM

How To Move On When Your Ex Leaves You For Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Move On When Your Ex Leaves You For Someone Else (495 Views)

When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy / He/she Leaves You After A 9-year Relationship; What Will You Do? / Never Mistake This, Ladies! No Man Leaves You Because You Are Better Than Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Move On When Your Ex Leaves You For Someone Else by supernova094(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Below, HuffPost Divorce readers share their best advice for
moving on when your ex has left you for someone else. Some of
the tips worked for me and I hope it works for you too:
1. “Take it one day at a time. Know that there was nothing you
could have done differently. They made the choice to leave you
for someone else.” “Whatever you do, don’t try to get your ex
back. Just leave them alone. And for the love of all that’s good
and holy, do not poke around their Facebook page. It’s self-
inflicted torture. Give yourself time to feel your way through
everything. It is hard at first, but take it from me — it gets better.”

2. “Don’t cave into the..... Continue reading at [url]twaddlehq.com/move-ex-leaves-someone-else/[/url]
Re: How To Move On When Your Ex Leaves You For Someone Else by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
La click, la kiss smellyMth undecided

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For Love? Check This Steps Out / I LOVE YOU' SAGA / How Fake Eyelashes Can Damage Your Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.