Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,626 members, 7,921,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:19 PM

How Do I Get Into The Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get Into The Business (637 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / The Business Of Writing (part 1) / *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Into The Business by dochman: 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2009
please how can i get the software, means of getting the PIN and also the process involved in getting all these things done.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Get Into The Business by apoint(m): 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2009
what business are you talking about?
Re: How Do I Get Into The Business by dochman: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2009
I mean Printing Of recharge Cards. How to get the PIN, the software and other things that will be needed.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Get Into The Business by susxbel(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
a seminar is concernin ds is comin up 2morow in ikorodu, if u can attend it, call 07061612542
Re: How Do I Get Into The Business by dochman: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2009
I'm in kaduna. I can't make it to lagos for the seminar
Re: How Do I Get Into The Business by ifyalways(f): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2009
Printing recharge card is not as profitable as ppl make it sound.Its not worth all the stress.Buy in bulk(printed cards) and sale as wholeseller.

(1) (Reply)

Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Needed / Rolex-mails Pay To Read Is Scam? / Fidelity Bank: Do They Keep Their Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.