Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,285 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? (1225 Views)

11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Feb 28, 2016
Hi all , what does it mean when your boss keeps telling you to call him but he doesn't want to call you?
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 28, 2016
It means you should call him. Dumbhead do you not understand simple English?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by Roidatom(m): 2:17am On Feb 28, 2016
To keep him updated.

Why are you asking?
Seems you're interested in something. That thought you have on your mind, if you continue having it, it will come to pass.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by kachi19: 2:29am On Feb 28, 2016
Eeeeehn call him naaaaa grin Anyways it seems he's interested in you but doesn't want it to seem intense! He maybe like to always be in control or top, and he's got his pride. Maybe he feels if he call u too much, there might be a breach in the Boss-Employee relationship; he'll probably want it to be casual... Eeeh u understand naaa so that the ministry would move to the permanent site cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by tonie123: 3:15am On Feb 28, 2016
You see children? Because you are eyeing him your mind is playing trick on you.

I pity for ur boss, you are out for him....

All these calabar girls I hail thee

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by pussyeater(m): 3:30am On Feb 28, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
It means you should call him. Dumbhead do you not understand simple English?
Exactly! She's indeed a DUMBHEAD

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by todayguest(m): 4:24am On Feb 28, 2016
Almost all bosses do it.The idea is simple, he is your boss and you stand to gain more if you do.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by pussyeater(m): 6:25am On Feb 28, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all , what does it mean when your boss keeps telling you to call him but he doesn't want to call you?
I won't be suprised if you eventually create a topic:
Hi all, should I go to my neighbor's house to shit?

Stewpid E=diot undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by chriskosherbal(m): 6:57am On Feb 28, 2016
What's there call him and hear what he has to say period.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2016
mamagee3:
angry tongue i pray i don't turn out to be as silly as you are ijn amen cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2016
chriskosherbal:
What's there call him and hear what he has to say period.
I wonder oh. At least when she hear what he has to say then we can advice her better. Instead, she's putting the cart b4 d horse
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2016
pussyeater:

Exactly! She's indeed a DUMBHEAD
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by nelxxy(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2016
mamagee3:
. This question mean you're interested so call him what's big deal there!
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by mamagee3(f): 1:17am On Feb 29, 2016
nelxxy:
. This question mean you're interested so call him what's big deal there!
Why do you think he wants me to call him?
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by Leriebloom(f): 1:26am On Feb 29, 2016
Mamagee3. You and ur questions *bad*
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by mamagee3(f): 1:29am On Feb 29, 2016
pussyeater:

I won't be suprised if you eventually create a topic:
Hi all, should I go to my neighbor's house to shit?

Stewpid E=diot undecided
You will never change.

You will always remain a sore, annoying stalker.

Keep it up!
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by pussyeater(m): 6:35am On Feb 29, 2016
mamagee3:

You will never change.

You will always remain a sore, annoying stalker.

Keep it up!
You sound like a Retarde.d Fool...

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by mamagee3(f): 4:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
pussyeater:

You sound like a Retarde.d Fool...
You sound like a m0ronic imbec!le.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
It means nothing, you don't have to read meanings to everything.

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Institute Has The Highest Number Of Olosho/ashawo? / Why Do Ladies Do This? / Which One Among Them Is The Best Dating Advice For Every Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.