Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

Supreme Court - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Supreme Court (485 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court by Turiano(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
Supreme court as i stated is a kind of chatn tread were by u sue people of their wrong doin concerning sexuality,not 4 anything else jus 4 the fun of chatn itself,it wil bring in humour and entertainment into sexuality forum,u can complain abt people we judge the case in this forum,for example spoke to u wronglin in anythin connected to sex,u cn sue the person any other members of the forum cn voluntier to be attorney 4 that particular case,and I cn be the presiding judge gvn judgment to any case before the court.i would like members of this forum to put it into consideration.nd see the excitment and fun it wil bring to this forum.

(1) (Reply)

A Problem That Needs Urgent Attention / Hello / A Matured Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.