Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,674 members, 7,908,753 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Gf Broke Up With Me & I Want To Die. Advice Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Gf Broke Up With Me & I Want To Die. Advice Me (880 Views)

Lets Play A Game 'A Thousand Ways To Die In Nigeria' / I Want To Kill Myself Because My Gf Broke My Heart. / My GF Wants To Know Exactly What We Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Broke Up With Me & I Want To Die. Advice Me by alwelldinho(m): 6:05am On Feb 28, 2016
My girlfriend told me last night
that it's over between us. I thought about it and i found out
that life without her is meaningless, so I decided to kill
myself. I jumped from my reading
table to my bed but I didn't die, I went to the express road and looked carefully before crossing the road, nothing happened to me. I drank 4 rubbers of lacasera with plenty suya but nothing happened, I took a lot of mangoes without swallowing the seeds, yet I didn't see hell!
I proceeded to another level of
concoction. I prepared gizzard and
kidney sauce with strawberry
juice and lots of fresh tomatoes,
yet nothing happened to me.
I ate cake, chocolate mixed with
ice cream, still I didn't die.
I'm so worried now cause I just
finished eating fried rice with
chilled maltina and fresh fruit
salad but nothing has happened
to me.
I'm really upset right now.
Friends, what do I do? Should I try
fried plantain and chicken with
fresh milk? Will it work?
Advice me please, I'm waiting.
Re: My Gf Broke Up With Me & I Want To Die. Advice Me by xpac01(m): 6:18am On Feb 28, 2016
Just ask Dangote trailer drivers, I think they have your answer. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Gf Broke Up With Me & I Want To Die. Advice Me by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 28, 2016
nooo fresh milk wen we v hypo dt can wash away ur sins... jst drink one sachet shikena
Re: My Gf Broke Up With Me & I Want To Die. Advice Me by adorablepepple(f): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2016
Lol
Re: My Gf Broke Up With Me & I Want To Die. Advice Me by alwelldinho(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
ok! since lassa fever is in town, I decided to drink garri again yet I no die...nawa oo
Re: My Gf Broke Up With Me & I Want To Die. Advice Me by samtheman: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Die die die die die grin
Re: My Gf Broke Up With Me & I Want To Die. Advice Me by alwelldinho(m): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
samtheman:
Die die die die die grin
ah bros! ar u a member of mountain of fire ministry?

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Not Enough? Tankers Now Transporting Tomatoes / Joke For The Weekend. / If This Was Written On Your Wall, What Will Be Your Coment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.