Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,193 members, 7,950,136 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Biggest Mistake-Bellview Airline! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Biggest Mistake-Bellview Airline! (823 Views)

10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / Uk Visa Application Mistake / Mistake In My Passport"s Date Of Birth, Could It Be Of Any Effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Mistake-Bellview Airline! by gradewilli: 12:31am On Jul 14, 2009
just wanna share my experiences if u wanna go to nigeria do not book bellview airlines plz can u imagine i got to the airport and i was told my flight has been cancelled.i wish i had a gun at the moment angry
Re: Biggest Mistake-Bellview Airline! by funkybaby(f): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2009
pele. na so belview dey do.

reason why they always ask for a valid number that you can be contacted on while purchasing your ticket from their office.

if you have given them, you would have been informed some hours before.
Re: Biggest Mistake-Bellview Airline! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2009
it happens all over the world with all the top airlines. delays, cancellations and overbookings. the catch is that you should have either been informed in advance so to not waste your time in going to the airport or booked on another flight if the ticket permits and there IS an alternative.
sometimes something as simple as the weather gets you stuck in an airport for god knows how long.
Re: Biggest Mistake-Bellview Airline! by VOR(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2009
I'd suggest nobody book a flight with Bell view to the UK.
I have a feeling they have got some serious financial
problems because they haven't flown to the UK for at least
10 days.

Be warned.
Re: Biggest Mistake-Bellview Airline! by candylips(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2009
too bad
Re: Biggest Mistake-Bellview Airline! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

it happens all over the world with all the top airlines. delays, cancellations and overbookings. the catch is that you should have either been informed in advance so to not waste your time in going to the airport or booked on another flight if the ticket permits and there IS an alternative.
sometimes something as simple as the weather gets you stuck in an airport for god knows how long.

The problem sir is that it happens with bellview everyday!! don't u think their is a problem somewhere??

Please read this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-318254.0.html
Re: Biggest Mistake-Bellview Airline! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2009
The problem sir is that it happens with bellview everyday!! don't u think their is a problem somewhere??

are you suggesting that all Bellview flights are cancelled everyday?! that would mean the airline doesnt exist any longer. . . . . . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Some One Help With My Passport Photograph / It Is About E-passport Exploitation Of The Diaspora Community / Buyers For Ticket From Uk To Lagos - 21/10/09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.